“Great pizza”

Ranked #14 of 89 Restaurants in Newberg
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Abby's Pizza is a hometown tradition, with a family friendly atmosphere, spacious seating, and the freshest ingredients available. Located on Portland Road, our friendly staff are ready to provide you with truly legendary pizza and ah-mazing service! Come in and experience the best Newberg has to offer!
Reviewed July 1, 2014

There are many pizza choices in Newberg, this is our favorite. Great service, comfortable and friendly.

There are newer reviews for Abby's Legendary Pizza

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Abby's Legendary Pizza in Newberg, OR is a classic family pizza "joint" that offers a very nice salad bar to compliment the offerings of pizza and sandwiches. The ownership and staff are always friendly and helpful. It is a perfect place to stop when passing through Newberg heading back to the Portland Metro area from a trip to the coast or out to wine country and the thought of having to make dinner just doesn't sound good. An Abby's pizza is tasty and always hits the spot. I always look forward to the chance to snag a pizza at Abby's.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

After a Friday of wine tasting, we stopped in and ordered a few pizzas to go. The place was extremely busy and loud. We waited for about 40 minutes for pizza. We would have ordered via the phone except it was always busy or no answer so we just showed up. If we were locals, I am sure we would know the trick. But, it was Friday night busy! The pizza was pretty good, basic pizzas with common toppings. It worked well with all the wine we had consumed and suprisingly, Pinot pairs nicely with Pizza.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

This place is so noisy I couldn't hear the people at my own table talking! I hated it.
And the harsh overly loud speaker when they announce your meal is ready made those at my table cover their ears.

Beyond the noise, a good third to half of the tables were empty but marked reserved for parties yet to arrive. So we had trouble finding a place for the group of us to sit together.

The pizza had a nice thin crispy crust that I like. The pizza overall was just so-so. Plenty of toppings but low on flavor, just kinda missing something...

I won't be back any time soon...

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Such great pizza -- perfect crust, perhaps 3x the topping of what I'd consider "good" pizza, and the ingredients are fresh!

1  Thank Fooj888