$148
HIExpress.com
$104
Best Western Newberg Inn(Newberg)(Great Value!)
$188
$89
$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

La Quinta Inn Wilsonville(Wilsonville)
$105
1,674 results
All reviewsjory restaurantwine countrywillamette valleywine tastingwindow seatfiltered waterbath saltsbeautiful propertycomplimentary snackspinot noirsteam roomsoaking tubgas fireplaceturn down servicelarge bathroomfitness centerindoor pool
Reviewed October 20, 2017

The hotel and rooms are quite comfortable and well appointed. The staff friendly but young and new in their rolls but eager to learn. Our visit was post season and it quickly became clear that the restaurant and spa were understaffed causing great difficulty in making reservations in each.

1  Thank Janie C
Reviewed October 20, 2017

As a frequent traveler who has experienced some of the finest hotels and resorts in the world, I was very sad that in my home state of Oregon the Allison Inn cannot come close. It would be so nice for me if it did because I love to take weekend trips of pampering, and would have been happy to return again and again. But no way.

The management of this establishment did not appear to take my concerns seriously when I addressed with them a situation at check out where the said manager on duty had the most unprofessional and rude interaction I have ever physically witnessed. It was so horrible I wrote to them two times to seek some kind of apology that would make the situation better. Not the case unfortunately. I found their apologies most insincere and anemic.

Here are just a few of the things that fell short of my standards when visiting an expensive hotel:

We had a dog room that was smelly. We have a pampered pooch so it was not her, and even she seemed disturbed by the obvious odor of an animal in the room. The other thing that I would warn you besides being prepared for a dog room that may be stinky, no matter what bring all your dog provisions from home as there is really nothing to buy your dog to eat unless you order from the restaurant. We have a pampered pooch so we were happy to order her dinner from Jory, but we did wish we had brought food to give her in the morning and day to tide her over until dinner. We did not do that as we normally would because the person I spoke to at reception when calling to inquire if there would be dog bowls and can opener in dog friendly room told me that there would be no need to bring even food for our dog since they take care of all that with the dog fee you pay. Wow, what a deal. Not.

We arrived to nothing of the sort, and complete lameness revolving around the situation. I informed the front desk we had not brought food since we were given this false promise, so could I get a few doggy treats for my dog (like the ONE they had in the room when we arrived) and the staff acted so stingy like I was trying to get free food for my dog. They gave me only one too, even though I asked for a few! So stingy. As if too!

I have a dog that is worth more than many people's cars so I am hardly trying to feed my dog for free. Further, we ordered our dog food from Jory multiple times while we were there, even on our first night which was prior to me asking for extra dog treat. My
dog needs to eat though and since Jory was not yet ready with the dog meal, I just ordered her room service.

Then almost everything service wise was really bad. There were at most 5 people working there that did not impress me as totally incompetent. Believe the reviews when they say the staff is overall very young and inexperienced. They don't seem to know what the heck they are doing. Totally annoying things like ordering a mimosa on our last morning took so long we finally just went to the restaurant to get it. What a drag. But seriously this is a place where you need extreme patience because these kids working there seem to have very little experience and you can imagine this is disappointing when you are trying to have a relaxing vacation at a supposedly professionally run hotel. That was the opposite of our impression.

The bar food is really fatty and not health conscious in my opinion, overall. I am a fitness fanatic so kinda grossed out by the food. It was hard to get into the restaurant for dinner because fully booked. Perhaps because they are open to the public. Imagine how upsetting to be spending thousands at this hotel and not being able to even get a seat at the restaurant for dinner. I brought some cute dresses but they stayed in my suitcase because there was nothing to dress up for, we could not get a dinner table.

Hmm, where is the walking around this place I read all about? I took a walk around the property it took 5 minutes. So we kept walking in circles to get a walk in.... so I asked the front desk where the so called walks are and seriously they seemed embarrassed and pointed to the area where we kept walking in circles doing the 5 minute walk. So I am really unclear on the deal here but overall it does not matter because I would totally not go back there.

For what you pay to visit this place you could have a really amazing hotel and service experience, elsewhere. The only service experience I had that was good was with the manicurist. I cannot remember her name but she is a wonderful person and did a great pedicure for me.

Perhaps management at this hotel needs to reconsider who they have in charge. It seems they just don't get that when people go to what is supposed to be a luxury hotel, they expect great service. They do not expect to spend thousands of dollars to leave with such a negative impression of service.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
10  Thank JustiMichaels
Reviewed October 19, 2017

The rooms are lovely with modern facilities and comfortable beds.. The grounds have interesting sculptures and plants. Dining is a little slow but food is delicious. Staff is friendly and efficient, with an outstanding concierge, Erin.

1  Thank zalesin
Reviewed October 17, 2017

We had a wonderful stay at the Allison Inn and Spa and hope to return soon! Our room was so inviting and well appointed. I especially loved the fireplace and the bathtub that had incredible views. The bar was also a lot of fun and the property is just stunning.

1  Thank henley0
Sarah L, Guest Relations Manager at Allison Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

A sincere thank you for your kind note and complimentary words regarding your recent experience with us, I cannot wait to share them with our team. It is so important to hear from our guests as we take great pride in providing warm, gracious hospitality and I am delighted to hear that we delivered.

We look forward to the opportunity of seeing you again should your travels bring you back to Wine Country.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

The Allison falls short of excellent for a few reasons: Chekin staff were coldly impersonal. Instead of a Welcome, We were informed that we were early. Bellhop had his spell down and was mechanical in his recitation. As a contrast, the automobile valets were efficient and friendly.
Food was quite good with a rather limited menu. Prices were on the high side, particularly for wine. Service was good except at breakfast which was haphazard. At dinner, we were served by many different people, almost to the point of suffocation. Very pretentious at best. Room was lovely on the main level. Well appointed, spacious and comfortable as it should be at the rates charged. Would we stay there again if we were to travel to the Willamette Valley? Probably as there isn't too much else around there.

Stayed: October 2017