“Great view”

The Schooner Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Netarts
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Schooner Restaurant & Lounge specializes in farm-to-table, locally sourced cuisine. Known nationally for our fresh Netarts Bay oysters! Specialty craft cocktails, local micro-brews and Oregon/Washington wine selections!
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We didn't have dinner, only drinks. It has a great view with outside dining right by the beach. There isn't much in Netarts but as far as dining with a view, this one has it.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Used a Restaurant.com Certificate so we got a lot of bang for our buck! I ordered a Bombay Sapphire Martini and it came in a stubby jelly jar - cracked me up but it was good!

We had a delightful stay at the Girabaldi Inn and this was fairly close by. It was the night before Thanksgiving. They were prepping for their annual Thanksgiving dinner (By donation) for the community. We decided to go back the next day to see if we could volunteer to help out. They said no they had it covered and brought us a CRAZY amount of food for 3 people. What a wonderful thing they do for their town!

1  Thank Banditnk
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very nice setting, w/ panoramic views. Not very accommodating if you want to change anything on the menu. For the prices they charged that was surprising. Food was good.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I wanted to review this place but Trip Advisor couldn't seem to find it, so I sent an inquiry with the name, "Schooners on Netarts Bay, Netarts, Oregon." That is where my review full review is complete with photos. I hope other will get to read it because I see quite a few negative reviews here and our first time experience was really pretty good and the food was excellent.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

After we went for a hike in in the Tillamook National Forest we were craving some good seafood. Alas! none of us knew of a good seafood restaurant in the area. We found this very nice place off the highway right on Netarts Bay. It was a bit chilly but we took a table on the patio. The good news was that the patio had a clear glass wall that shielded us from the winds while also allowing a view of the beautiful bay. We also had a table with a fire in the center which helped warm us. Very cool. The entrée I ordered was nothing like I have had before, but excellent and savory. Simply called "Seafood Boullabaise" it was prepared in a spicy saffron base and contained shrimp, calamari, baby octopus, and scallops and basil. All with a nice half-loaf of French bread. Sooo delicious! Others at our table had the salmon, clam chowder, and seafood pasta. Everyone was truly satisfied. The wine selection was also very good. There is a HUGE picnic table in the center of the patio, the largest I have ever seen. I mean this table has some seriously thick planking and has to be around 16 feet long! (see photos). I would definitely return here again when I happen to be traveling the Oregon coast.

3  Thank traveltheworld012