“savory Surpirse!”

Schooner Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Netarts
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Schooner Restaurant & Lounge specializes in farm-to-table, locally sourced cuisine. Known nationally for our fresh Netarts Bay oysters! Specialty craft cocktails, local micro-brews and Oregon/Washington wine selections!
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We had supper at Schooner Restaurant one night after Christmas, not expecting anything fancy, but wanting seafood. Inside the place is not real fancy, simple decor, more like a burger joint. But the dinner we had was fabulous! It was very tasty, perfectly cooked, with delicious seasoning, vegetables and lovely presentation. What a treat!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great service and a wonderful view of the bay. Watch the fishermen bring in thier catch as the tide rolls in and out!!!! This is a hidden gem. I recommend this place for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The crab sandwich featured a somewhat spicy slaw with cilantro that tasted great. The only thing that wasn't clear on the menu was that it came with fries. i would have asked for salad instead. We ate in the outside seating which was very nice.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We took some friends there for dinner last night and the meal was horrible; under cook burger, under cooked fries...no cheese on pizza; embarassing for us as we had high expectations that our friends would love it! The only thing good was the beer. When I called to let them know today the manager was seemingly not concerned about our experience as she rushed me off the phone. I would not recommend this restaurant nor would I go back there again.

2  Thank Julie J
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Visited the restaurant for lunch during the week with two friends because we heard they had good food. I liked that they support local vendors and hold fundraisers to benefit the community and local folks that might need a helping hand. We enjoyed our conversations with the waitress about community events and that everything on the menu (meat, fish, salad greens, etc.) except one item was purchased from local farmers and dorymen. We all had different dishes and shared. I had a salad topped with crispy oysters, all of which was very good. I liked everything I tasted. Took an order of their chicken wings home that my husband raved about for weeks. The restaurant is 80 miles from home, but I'll definitely visit again when we're a little closer, next time we're at the coast.