“Best homemade Corn beef and hash”

Schooner Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Netarts
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Schooner Restaurant & Lounge specializes in farm-to-table, locally sourced cuisine. Known nationally for our fresh Netarts Bay oysters! Specialty craft cocktails, local micro-brews and Oregon/Washington wine selections!
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My wife and I had breakfast there the i ordered the corned beef has and she had a chorizo omlette. Both were homemade and had perfect fresh ingredients. We also had a bloody mary excuse me my wife had two(a first). They were also hand crafted and couldn't have been tastier

There are newer reviews for Schooner Restaurant & Lounge

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We loved all the food! The flatbread was out of this world, the crab cakes delicious, our friends loved to sea food boil.
Nothing fancy here,but the food is outstanding. Service was very good.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

It is not easy to find excellent food with local ingredients AND in a rural environment. This is a restaurant that has been on the bay for decades, remodeled by new owners through time. This owner has added angled roofs over the outer deck and heaters for comfortable outside dining. It looks very different from when I was a child. My mom and I ate inside, at a booth and near the blackboard wall with the specials...food, beer, wine.

I had the Daily Dory which was sea bass, poached in wine and butter with rosemary. My mother had the prawns. Both were served with rice that was tossed with perfectly cooked broccoli and sweet peppers and served with asparagus. We were both very pleased and my mother is picky.

I will definitely return each year when I come to the Tillamook area.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We had the fish and chips and salad and it was very nice on their deck, really the only place to eat in Netarts.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I've been to the Schooner several times a year since 1994. The location is appealing because it is located on gorgeous Netarts Bay near the boat ramp. It's clearly the best place among the few options in Netarts. Over the years, the restaurant has improved its food and drink offerings from a basic greasy spoon to a comfortable pub with usually excellent seafood. Several years ago, the restaurant completed a dramatic remodel that expanded the deck and interior with two angled roofs.

Given this description, why did I offer only a two star rating? Well, during my last visit, I couldn't get served to save my life and ended up walking out. I arrived right before a party of four at about 4:30 on a beautiful, sunny Saturday afternoon. A woman was arranging flowers in vases on the deck, but no waitress in sight. After being seated at a deck table for awhile, a waitress showed up, walked several feet away past my table without any eye contact and brought the four top silverware and water. After another pass by me without any eye contact, I asked her if I could also have silverware and water. She grunted and returned a few minutes last with silverware and water. She informed the four top and me that a waitress would be out to take our orders. The four top and I waited and waited. No waitress came to our tables, but at least three waitresses chatted nearby with the flower arranger. After about fifteen minutes of this nonsense, I got up and left. On my way out, a gentleman at the four top told me that he didn't blame me for leaving.

2  Thank Seattlesculler