“Pleasant Stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Netarts
Terimore Lodging by the Sea
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Netarts
Reviewed November 3, 2010

We've stayed here 3 times over the past year. The accommodations reflect the price. Things are a little dated/old but for Oregon coast, it's great! It's nice to have a kitchenette to use since Netarts isn't located on the main Hwy 101. The staff are pleasant. And there's DVDs and games to check out.A secluded location, great for going to Oceanside, the Capes and the beach. Make sure you drop by Lexi's Cool Stuff store.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Papuacragrat

Reviewed August 21, 2010

We arrived at 6:00 PM and the room was filthy. I don't mind old furniture but I don't like it dirty. Carpet and floors were very dirty and looked like they hadn't been cleaned in some time. It was too late to find another place to stay so the next morning we went to the manager to tell her that we were leaving and wanted to cancel the next 2 nights that we had made reservations for. She finally did agree to that but wasn't happy about it. Her excuse for the dirty floors and carpets was that people checked out late and others wanted to check in early so they didn't always have time to clean properly. Since we had arrived later than check in time that excuse wasn't acceptable. I would never stay in the Terimore for free if it was offered.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank chocolatelover65
terimore, Manager at Terimore Lodging by the Sea, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2010

When guest first checked in she wasn't sure if she was going to stay 2 or 3 nights because they had family staying at Happy Camp Vacation Rentals and wanted to stay with them if there was enough room. The next morning they wanted to check out two days early and I explained a kitchen unit is usually a two night minium and then the guest started complaining the room was dirty. I personally helped my housekeeper clean that room around noon. The floors were scrubed and the room was clean. At no time was the guest told the previous people checked out late. I refunded the guest for two nights. When the guest turned in the keys, I did say I would of gave her money back with no problems if she had just explained she wanted to join her family instead trying to insult my housekeepers. Some of her family members did come and stay the same day she left.

Reviewed August 10, 2010

couldn't find a place in our budget in this area during our road trip, came across this place down a lane to the beach. Didn't look much but boy were we in for a surprise. The view is amazing, the room are great - ours was a 1930's style of deco wonderful. Some smoked salmon from the deli up the room and just watch the view. Truly wonderful

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stubbyvan
Reviewed July 29, 2010

We are from Phoenix Az and were traveling to the Oregon. Everywhere I looked hotels were $150 or more , then I found the Terimore. $75 a night and MORE than worth every minute of it! Of course I was owrried about hwta we might get when we got there and I read the reviews from others. but was still a little leary , but beioeve me it was more than worth it .The staff was wonderful the hotel was clean and nice. ( not a 5 STAR but VERY nice) the veiw was 5 star all the way. Only issue was the pillows were really flat so we asked for extra and they were there immediatly. there was a store a block away. We would highly recommend this place and will return on our next visit to the Oregon Coast .

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bolx22
Reviewed July 22, 2010

When I go to the ocean, I don't want fancy...I want the memories I've enjoyed for over 60 years...cute little beach cabins with the smell of the fresh salt air just outside your door!! I even give extra points for non-matching furniture and kitchen items...it adds to the ambience! The Terimore is a great little beach motel right on the Netarts Bay with a great 360 degree view of the ocean, including a nice big deck for all to enjoy with lots of chairs to lounge in. We had our extended family in 3 rooms, and all were clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. A great little get away on the Three Capes Scenic Drive near Tillamook.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank fc646
Reviewed July 12, 2010

This place is so cheap because it sucks. After two nights there my whole family had sore throats, runny noses, coughs, and sneezes. My one year old could not play without his shoes because his little feet became black on the bottoms from the filthy old floors. Prepare to walk like you're drunk because the floors are very uneven. I do not recommend.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Msshickadance
Reviewed March 18, 2010

My wife and I stayed here for nearly a week on our honeymoon after getting married and it was definitely worth it! We were able to stay in the room we wanted (a room with a queen bed and a kitchen) for nearly our whole stay, but since we didn't book early enough, we decided to move rooms on our last night there rather than spend the whole week in the other room. Lesson: BOOK EARLY, this place does get booked quickly because it is so wonderful.

The manager was very friendly and has a fairly decent amount of DVDs, VHSs, books, and even board games that he loans out to his customers (I think there was a $1.00 fee/safety deposit to borrow) and he is a great guide for talking to about planning any day trips around the area to visit central/northern Oregon.

The room itself was wonderful, and was actually two stories!! There was even a hide-a-bed in the couch on the first floor where the kitchen was, making for a very convenient spot to cook, turn on movies, and just relax. Everything was very clean, the refridgerator was very large and if you prepared a large meal(s) it would easily fit many leftovers, and the kitchen utensils were even provided!

Since this review is for our stay well over a year ago, a couple small details (owner's name) are a little hazy. But I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a little privacy to relax and have fun in a very undervalued area of the Oregon coast!

If you are looking for a nice scenic view of the water (Netarts Bay and the ocean a little further) for walks, someplace quiet and off the beaten path, I cannot recommend this hotel enough. Another note, Tillamook, OR (where Tillamook Cheese/Ice creeam is made) is maybe a 30-35minute drive away, and a couple times my wife and I ran to Tillamook to sample cheese and ice cream while we were staying in Netarts ;)

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Japandude
Also consider these accommodations in or near Netarts
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Tillamook
#2 of 3 in Pacific City
Surfside Resort
Surfside Resort
#1 of 8 in Rockaway Beach

Been to Terimore Lodging by the Sea? Share your experiences!