“Charming little coffee stop!”
Review of Hugo's Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hugo's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Nehalem
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Did a quick drive through after a day of tasting local beers and wine for a little caffeine on the way back to Seaside. Great latte and delicious Chai. Oatmeal cookie hit the spot!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Great coffee at this drive up! Service was a little slow but worth the wait. Got the tip from Wheeler boat guy who said it's the best coffee around. Glad to find it! Would definitely recommend!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I have this coffee everyday! Brittnee and stormy make my perfect mocha every time! There are mornings where I call before work and one of the workers is short and rude. Friendly reminder that without people buying coffee we wouldn't need you to make it. Also you can tell that this company isn't on the owners priority list. Which is a shame I know plenty of people who would happily buy/own this in a matter of days!! Remember without customers (happy ones) your company struggles and if you hate your job because you don't like phone orders your not going to continue to have these people back. Thank you Britt and Storm!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2017

I love all of these girls, they know what my whole family drinks before we get to the window. I love you all.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 14, 2017

We have stopped a few times at Hugo's for Cappuccinos. They are always great! It is conveniently located in Nehalem near the antique shops.

Date of visit: May 2017