“Highly recommend”
Review of Oregon Beach Rides

Oregon Beach Rides
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I have always wanted to ride a horse on a beach and our experience at the Oregon Beach Rides was great. Mike, Heather, Mike’s Mom and their staff were so easy going that being this was my first time on a horse it was very stress free. Did the one hour ride and it was long enough for a novice. We felt very safe on our horses Candy and Bad Bob.
Didn’t book as we didn’t really have any plans and we filled the last two saddles they had, so if you want to make sure you get your ride I would recommend reserving a saddle.

3  Thank Iwanttogotravel

Reviewed July 24, 2011

I had the chance to ride with my experienced 75 yr old mom. The staff was great. Horses were in great shape. Well behaved but not sleepy plugs. The guides were very respectful of beach walkers moving well out of their way whenever possible I can't wait to go again next year. Thanks so much for such a memorable time with my mom!!!!!we had a ball

Reviewed July 12, 2011

I have ridden here for many years and gone every year. A great place. the camp blocked from beach winds by the dunes. You will see eagles feeding in the early evening(just remember to stay away and dont disturb them). You will also see deer at times.Great place to ride and camp.

Reviewed August 15, 2010

I took my 6 year old daughter to rent two horses and a guide for a beach and trail ride. We tried renting horses in Cannon Beach, but they were very strict with their child policy and wouldn't let my daughter ride. So we took the short drive from Cannon Beach to Nehalem Bay State Park and it was worth it! We paid for an hour long ride, which was actually longer than one hour. We went through beautiful, grassy beachy trails, then along the beach. Even through the water. Our tour guide was a genuine cowboy and I felt very safe with his careful instruction for both me and my daughter. They have many horses and they put my daughter on a very sweet pony, called "Cowgirl". Now that we are home, she wants to read about horses, and learn all about them. For me, it was an item checked off my bucket list and a memorable, fun afternoon.

2  Thank Laleela
Reviewed July 20, 2010

we rented horses by Oregon Beach Rides at the day-use area at Nehalem Bay State Park. It was awesome! We took a 2 hour ride with my 9 yr old daughter and they taught her how to ride better, horse how-to's, and the ride on the beach was peaceful and beautiful. We got to see seals and ride along the bay and dunes. A must-do in the park, call them at [--]. The park also has a huge beach and we went clamming in the bay too.