All reviewsquichetea houseweary travelersthree roomsshared bathroomclosetcomfort
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I was visiting the Crater Lake and OR coast and stayed for 2 nights at Painted Lady B&B. My first night's stay was so satisfying that I came back for one more night to enjoy the warmth and at the B&B. The house is immaculately decorated and has lot of antiques and historical documents/evidences as well. The bedrooms are comfortable and there is a small porch + a living room area with books to read. There is a dining room/restaurant downstairs that is also worth seeing just for the decoration itself. Finally, I would be remiss, if I don't mention about the breakfast that Wendy serves every morning. Its a 5 course sumptuous breakfast consisting of fruit tart, scones, knish, sausage, french toast, etc that kept me full for the rest of the day. Honestly, I don't remember having such a hearty breakfast in ages! Thank you Wendy for your warmth & kindness; your hospitality is surely a trademark at Painted Lady B&B.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Dan J, Owner at The Painted Lady Bed & Breakfast and Tea Room, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you again for such a gracious and kind review of The Painted Lady Bed & Breakfast and Tea Room. Wendi really has done a great job in making the entire experience pleasant and fulfilling for our guests. We hope life finds you well and one day you might return to Myrtle Creek, Oregon. We would love to see you! Dan & Wendi Jocoy

Reviewed June 21, 2012

A fabulous place to get a wonderful lunch. You will not go home disappointed. I live here in Myrtle Creek and I would still like to stay at this beautiful bed-and-breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The Painted Lady Bed and Breakfast Tea Room is my favorite place to dine. The ambiance is exquiste and the food is fabulous. Owners are so charming. It is a perfect place for any holiday, family celebration or a simple quiet and cozy tea and scone afternoon. I give it a high five!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

If you love high tea you must stop here. It's off Highway 5 on the way to Portland. She makes everything from scratch and the food is beyond yummy! Have had high tea allot and this is one of my all time favorites. The house is decorated in the style of old Victorian homes. You do need to make a reservation 24 hours in advance for high tea although she also does lunch and that food looked good too. I am willing to drive the 1 1/2 hours to get there. That's how wonderful an experience it is.

Room Tip: Only went for tea
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends