“Highly recommended!!”

TnT Whitewater Rafting
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Monroe
More attraction details
Owner description: TnT Whitewater Rafting is a family owned business of rafting enthusiasts who want to share the experience with everyone. We operate on the beautiful, wild and scenic Upper McKenzie River located in the Willamette National Forest.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Recently 18 of our family went down the McKenzie River with this company. I would do it again in a minute! The guides were professional and fun. They read the groups and catered the individual boats adventure! It was beautiful, exciting and memorable. We plan to use this company again for our next family reunion in 2015! Thanks so much!

1  Thank caribouoregon
in 4 reviews
"crew"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Awesome experience on the Mckenzie with TNT Whitewater!! These guys have it down and it is clear they LOVE what they do... Very knowledgable of the sport and all about making sure their guests are safe and have a BLAST!! Thanks Tim & Tonya!

1  Thank EricaW-Oregon
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have wanted to take my wife whitewater rafting with hopes that she would enjoy it. We camp a lot and this would add more adventure to our outings !!
I made reservations with TnT because the camp host, where we were staying, recommended them. An easy process that Tanya ( one of the T's) handled quickly and precisely.
We met Tim ( the other T ) at Takoda's restaurant ( see my review ) and promptly were whisked off to the river.
As this day approached, my wife became more and more apprehensive. Not a swimmer by any stretch of the imagination, I was concerned I might have to bribe her to go. I was so happy when she got in the van to go to the launch point, at no extra cost to me!!
Tim was great, explained all the questions about safety and coordinated paddling we would be doing. He was very informative about our incredibly beautiful, natural surroundings. We got our moneys worth!!! Exciting, wet, adrenalin pumping, good clean fun!!
I felt like they went above and beyond to make sure it was a good value for their customers. They truly seemed intent on making sure all their customers were satisfied. They provided snacks along the way. Booties to keep your feet warm. Jackets if you wanted them. The most telling sign that it was fun, and safe......
my wife wants to go again!!!!!
We will be going again, soon.

1  Thank michael s
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had a great time rafting with TnT. They worked to ensure that everyone had fun while maintaining safety. Thank you!!

1  Thank Theresa T