“Very nice staff and delicious burgers!”
Review of Burgerville

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burgerville
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Monmouth
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We needed a quick lunch and decided to go for this place. Since it looked like a fast food joint, we didn't expect much, but the staff was most helpfull and kind and the burger I ate (it had chicken and bacon) was delicious.

1  Thank Mia M

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I have never met staff more happy or helpful! That goes for everyone and not just the girl at the counter. The burger and fries were spot-on, the best fast food burger I've had, and the place was spotless. Free wifi was just icing.

1  Thank jlaakso
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I like the all natural hamburgers. I like the use of local foods. Tillamook Cheese - yum! Fresh local fruit in season. Walla walla onion rings! The best fast food place. Wish we had one in Corvallis!!

1  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Fresh and wonderful. Much more than a fast-food restaurant. Best in the Pacific Northwest or anywhere else.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Want a great burger? And sweet potato fries? Burgerville in Monmouth, Oregon is the place for a quick bite to eat. They had indoor and outdoor tables. I think the specialty fries change with the season.

1  Thank Ohana1