“wonderful retreat in the heart of the city”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Monmouth
MaMere's Guest House
Ranked #1 of 2 Monmouth B&B and Inns
“wonderful retreat in the heart of the city”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I had to come to Monmouth for a conference. I wanted a quiet place that I could stay that was in walking distance from WOU and a few options for dinner (I did not have my own vehicle). This was the perfect place for that. My room (magnolia) was quiet and cozy. There was a stack of magazines waiting for me on my cozy bed.
The inn keeper (Terri) asked me my food preferences and had a lot of great suggestions of where to eat and drink. The location is perfect for taking a walk around campus and grabbing a bite to eat. I would stay here again and again!

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank stephgwebster

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Pine Mountain Club, California
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed at MaMere's for the first time in May last year, it was absolutely wonderful. It was also my first experience staying at a B&B. Terri, the hostess, was great and made me feel right at home. The food was perfect. The room was a bit small for my liking, but it was clean and that is all that mattered. It has a great location in a quiet neighborhood and is literally right down the street from WOU. I'm planning on staying there again as soon as I can make the trip.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank petunia f
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We chose this B and B because we saw a Living Social deal for a place to stay while in Oregon. We weren't really picky about what town we stayed in as we just wanted to be in a central area for some winery tours and sightseeing. Long story short - we were lucky ducks (pun intended)! Terri is such a wonderful host. She made us feel so welcome from the moment we arrived. She was informative about the area, giving us plenty of ideas about where to go and what to see. Her breakfasts were so scrumptious, loaded plates of deliciousness, in the New Orleans style. The rooms are beautifully decorated with a funky flair. Can't say enough good things. We feel fortunate to have stumbled on this great find.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Salsad8
Monmouth, Oregon
Reviewed March 11, 2011

I have stayed at Mamere's multiple times, and each time I leave so much more relaxed than when I came! I love the atmosphere, I love the people, and I love the food! I will never stay anywhere else when I have to stay the night in Monmouth. This is the perfect place for a night away to escape the hassles of life. The house is beautiful on the inside too - the rooms are themed and the common rooms are inviting. I love this place!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank journey1922
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monmouth
College Inn
College Inn
#1 of 1 in Monmouth
The Grand Hotel in Salem
Best Western Dallas Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Mill Creek Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Salem
Phoenix Inn Suites Salem

Been to MaMere's Guest House? Share your experiences!