“Great Watering Hole”

Sundowner Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Molalla
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in after a PGR mission with a few friends. Great service, friendly staff and customers. Great selection of beers on tap, in can and bottle and many different varieties of alcohol. Didn't have any food this time but the menu looked extensive so I'll try it next time. Lots of TVs, pool tables and all the other amenities you'd expect. I drive through Molalla often so I'll have to make the Sundowner a regular stop.

Reviewed January 28, 2016

We stumbled by this place by accident and it is now our favorite place to go on date night. Always something going on and they have a way of booking the best live music we have heard in a long time. Good food, friendly staff, pool tables, slot machines, and a nice dance floor!

Reviewed July 18, 2015

The food is good, there's live music on week-ends, and no cover charge. That makes up for the local dive bar atmosphere.

Reviewed March 18, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were delighted by the ambiance, the food and the beautiful view of the Sunset. The gift shop was plentiful, and most of the staff were very friendly. In the back of the restaurant, on the docks, we felt close to nature and wildlife. Unfortunately, we got a grouchy server, which took away from the total experience a bit. Otherwise, I would have given this place a five star rating.