“Great Atmosphere and Quality Food.”
Review of Arrivederci

Arrivederci
Reserve with OpenTable
Arrivederci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 76 Restaurants in Milwaukie
Reviewed May 14, 2017

My wife and I went here for dinner one night and really enjoyed the experience. They had live jazz and the building, the way its set up, is really cool. The service was great and the food was high quality. My wife had the carbonara which was excellent and I had the scampi which was also good, though not quite as good as the carbonara. Portions were substantial. The prices were a little on the high side, not ridiculous, but not a place we could go all the time either. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed May 13, 2017

Came for happy hour, had a table away from the bar in a private-ish area that would be great for a small group. The ambiance is beautiful and romantic. I had a Shirley Temple, it was made differently than normal, must have been higher quality cherry syrup and dark cherries instead of those neon red ones, made an average drink extra yummy. The cheese fondue was just so-so, but the sausages that came with it were quite good. Caesar salad was nothing to write home about. My friend had a raspberry lemon cocktail she said was her new favorite drink, and average tasting spinach artichoke dip. We left before the music started. I'd say the draw isn't really the food, which is good, just not awesome, but rather the setting, drinks and entertainment. The parking was super crowded for 5:00, maybe the other nearby businesses hadn't cleared out. This would be a fun place to go with a group of friends. Our waitress was sweet, attentive and absolutely adorable.

1  Thank Oceantoes
Reviewed March 11, 2017

My husband and I walked into Arrividerci without a reservation on a weekday and were seated immediately. The ambiance is great old world Italian. We were seated at a small table in the bar area. The table was fine, but it was so cold I kept my coat on through dinner.
I started with a strawberry fresco, refreshing and strong, but not something I would order again. We shared the calamari appetizer, which was more than generous for two, but it was the strangest calamari I have ever seen. Some of the pieces were so large they looked like breaded cheese sticks. The breading was heavy and uniform enough that I suspect it may have been frozen.
My husband had the Sicilian spaghetti, which he enjoyed, and I had the ravioli Rustica. The raviolis were wonderful, small and tender, but the sauce was a little too heavy and over-powered the delicate pasta. The serving was huge. When we were halfway through our entrees, the server asked if we wanted bread. Fortunately, we said yes. It was a delicious focaccia.
At our server's suggestion, we shared a piece of the lemon cheesecake for dessert. It was okay, but nothing special. As we were finishing our dessert, the server told us they bought their cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. I've never heard of an independent restaurant purchasing menu items from a chain.
We left before the music started, but the restaurant was getting crowded as we were leaving. We might go back some evening to enjoy the music.
This restaurant has such potential. Their sauces and pastas are good and it is a charming environment in an unlikely setting. But the misses, including the calamari and the cheesecake, keep it from rising above an average rating.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

I found this place by accident and have been back many times. Great food, Fantastic music, and a very inviting atmosphere.

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant as out of town guests! What a fun & exciting place it is! I highly recommend it, the quartet of gals singing were top notch. I asked & they feature different singers every evening. Go & enjoy. Oh, BTW, the food is great also.