“Graet lunch”

Ohana Hawaiian Cafe
Ranked #6 of 65 Restaurants in Milwaukie
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The food is very tasty and the staff friendly and helpful. The macaroni salad alone is reason to come by.

There are newer reviews for Ohana Hawaiian Cafe

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Perfect place to take our family of five tonight. Awesome family atmosphere with a modern twist. Everything on the menu looked delicious it was hard to pick. We all picked something different. The children's portions were huge! My son got teriyaki beef with rice and Mac salad. All of us were trying to steal his beef because it tasted so incredible. My daughter got teriyaki chicken with yakisoba noodles. The chicken was moist and flavorful. The kids meals came with a free shaved ice which was humongous. I got the Kalua pork with rice and Mac salad. It was very moist and flavorful. My husband got teriyaki chicken and my son got the Kalua pork. We all agreed the beef was the best followed by the chicken. All desserts are made in house from scratch. For dessert my husband and I got the coconut chocolate pie on a macadamia nut shortbread crust. The best choice was the passionfruit chiffon cake. It was to die for. The absolute lightest most flavorful cake I have ever had in my life. Can't wait to go back and get our favorites. They have two locations we went to the one in Milwaukee Oregon. You will not be disappointed. Brought back memories of all of our favorite restaurants around Hawaii.

1  Thank RachelleLay
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Had a great family dinner at Ohana. The service is good, the servers very nice, food is hot when served and the kids love the sobie noodles.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

We went to Ohana on a rainy day. It was really slow (2 other customers in the restaurant), but I think it was due to the weather and it was a Tuesday night. We ordered for ourselves and our 2 children. The portions for the kids were a good size. My kids didn't finish the meals but they didn't leave a lot on their plates. They had bbq chicken. They also got free dessert with their meals which was shaved ice. We ordered 2 plates to share. One plate with one meat and the other plate had 2 meats. That was a lot for 2 adults, so we took it home for lunch the next day. We ordered spicy teriyaki pork and the mililani plate (included teriyaki pork and bbq beef). All three meats were great, but the spicy pork was the best. It was nice being able to watch the cooks in the kitchen through the open window.
The server was nice and attentive. We did go at a very slow time. We will definitely visit this place again.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

My brother and I stopped in to eat last week. What a TREAT!! Might be one of the best meals I've ever eaten. I ordered the Kailua pork, of course! Also, the Kona coffee. You gotta try both! The coffee came out in a metal French press. The smoothest, sweetest coffee directly from their aunt's farm on Kona. Unbelievable. To top it off, we ordered the Hanuai Sweet Potato pie. Out of this world. Purple sweet potato filling, macadamia short-bread crust topped with thick whipped cream and toasted coconut. Get yourself to downtown Milwaukie for some authentic Hawaiian food. Oh, and the service? Excellent!!!