“Good food, great service”

Ohana Hawaiian Cafe
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Milwaukie
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We went to Ohana on a rainy day. It was really slow (2 other customers in the restaurant), but I think it was due to the weather and it was a Tuesday night. We ordered for ourselves and our 2 children. The portions for the kids were a good size. My kids didn't finish the meals but they didn't leave a lot on their plates. They had bbq chicken. They also got free dessert with their meals which was shaved ice. We ordered 2 plates to share. One plate with one meat and the other plate had 2 meats. That was a lot for 2 adults, so we took it home for lunch the next day. We ordered spicy teriyaki pork and the mililani plate (included teriyaki pork and bbq beef). All three meats were great, but the spicy pork was the best. It was nice being able to watch the cooks in the kitchen through the open window.
The server was nice and attentive. We did go at a very slow time. We will definitely visit this place again.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

My brother and I stopped in to eat last week. What a TREAT!! Might be one of the best meals I've ever eaten. I ordered the Kailua pork, of course! Also, the Kona coffee. You gotta try both! The coffee came out in a metal French press. The smoothest, sweetest coffee directly from their aunt's farm on Kona. Unbelievable. To top it off, we ordered the Hanuai Sweet Potato pie. Out of this world. Purple sweet potato filling, macadamia short-bread crust topped with thick whipped cream and toasted coconut. Get yourself to downtown Milwaukie for some authentic Hawaiian food. Oh, and the service? Excellent!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite place to eat in Milwaukie. Friendly staff, great food, shaved ice is the best! Must have the salt rub pork and BBQ chicken plate.