“Great Saturday night activity”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Milton Freewater Drive-in Movie Theater
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I've gone here many times, and I love it. For $7 a person, you get two movies. Much better deal than the theater in walla walla. Just watch their website for what's playing next. Get there early for a good parking spot, and don't forget to let your engines run in between so your car battery can charge! A lot of families with small kids will leave after the first show, or sometimes during the middle of a movie.... which I hate. At least drive with your parking lights so you don't wreck everyone's night vision. One time when we went, they couldn't get the second movie going, which was annoying, but eventually they just announced that you could use your tickets again for another night, which was a pretty sweet deal! I'm so glad the management is dedicated to keeping one of the few drive in theaters in the area open!

2  Thank jelancaster

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The pizza here is top notch! Don't know if they offer this but I wonder if you can get a take out pizza here without watching the movie? (Hint, Hint, LOL) Love movies but really love the Pizza!

2  Thank Jay_Gee_Travel
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Not sure how many drive in theaters exist in the world but this is the only one I know of. Make sure you take your girl or your kids here for an experience they will fondly remember.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great place to take family or your best girl. There are so few drive in movie theaters any more and it is a shame. You can take the family and spend some quality time. Perfect for a young family with baby because the crying will not bother the next car over!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

How can you not enjoy this place, it's one of the only one around in who knows how many radius. It's just good old family fun!!! I remember when i was a child and my parents would take us for some good old family fun, and now I take my children. My oldest sometimes does't even care what is showing she just goes for the Greatest homemade Pizza but of corese it was all I ate when I was pregnant with her ha ha ha what coincidence. The faimly that ownes it are the greatest!