“Great Service, Price and Experience”

Morgan Inn & Suites
Morgan Inn & Suites
Boise, ID
“Great Service, Price and Experience”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Because there were 5 of us (including a new baby) we got a large room (maybe the largest they have). It had a king bed, pull out sofa bed that was all made up for us when we got in the room, a crib and a lazy boy chair (not to mention the fridge, microwave, bottle of water and bag of popcorn. This room was perfect for us. My kids napped, one in the bed and one in the sleeper sofa while I read in the lazy boy while drinking tea...not too shabby! The manager (Carrie) was more than accommodating and wanted to hear any of our needs...while some family and I were chatting in the lobby and we said we were thirsty, an employee offered us water bottles...unheard of.
Now don't get me wrong...this isn't a Hilton or anything, but I was surprised (especially after some reviews) that the hotel room was clean and nice (not new, but fine for me) and the staff was more than accommodating...I would definitely stay here again...especially for the price. Also, I heard the cheap rooms aren't ideal and not remodeled, so we upgraded for a minimal price and were happy...I think it was around $75 and had a breakfast too!

Room Tip: Don't get rooms in the older, cheaper building...pay the extra $15 or whatever it is and you'...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Bridget B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Swartz Creek, Michigan
Reviewed February 8, 2012

This month we had a family funeral in MILTONFREEWATER. CARRIE, manager at Morgan Inn, did a great job of scheduling 7 different rooms [families] for different arrival and departure dates. Each room is equipped with microwave and a small frig.along with iron, board, blow dryer... Bath Room and Bedroom were clean and nice. Beds are new. Ist class towels, wash rags. There is a desk and chair for business things. Free computer available in the Lobby-breakfast area. We had a pizza party for the whole group one night which the manager help arrange.They are friendly and nice. Fine family place at a low rate!

Room Tip: executive rooms are the best rooms. rooms outbacK are appropiate for hunters/workers cheap.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank doug f
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed January 29, 2012

we stayed there 3 weeks ago and will never stay there again.the manager is a very rude person and has no buisness working with the public AT ALL!they need to get rid of her!

Room Tip: stay at another motel,there is one down the road,that is where we will stay next month
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank kathern j
Randy G, Owner at Morgan Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 15, 2012
There are occasions when a manager will not be able to please a guest. If a guest disturbs other guests and/or causes damage to the property, the guest may be asked to leave or may be billed for the damage. The manager works very hard to please the guests, but is also responsible for the welfare of the property as well as the comfort of all the guests.

Travelers are raving about these Milton Freewater hotels

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I tried to see the best in this place especially since rooms were all booked in Walla Walla. The night we arrived it was pouring rain and reminiscent of a would be crime movie. When walking into the room I was slightly relieved to see it looked clean and was quite roomy but on further inspection was I wrong. The first place where I always check is the bathroom and a quick glance it seemed ok but when I took a shower I noticed rust and interesting stains in the tub. The bed was lumpy and the sheets very very questionable. Surprisingly there was a mini fridge that did an adequate job, I was pleasantly surprised the tv channels offered were more than the basic. My biggest complaint would be the heating system--it was soooo loud so at times we turned it down only to be welcomed by coldness. I think if we got to stay in the rooms closer to the front office it'd have been much nicer since the building itself looked newer...as the reception put it those were the "executive suites" and I can earnestly say compared to the rat hole we stayed in it must be.

Room Tip: Request for the rooms closest to the front office; they're newer
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
The stay for this review was the spring of 2011. Changes have been made to improve the economy section. Our staff does explain the differences between the executive section and the economy. Senior guest typically prefer the executive section for many reasons. Individuals not requiring extra amenities prefer the economy to save money. On any occasion, if a guest is not satisfied with the economy section, we are happy to upgrade to the executive.
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I have booked rooms for my hunting party here for the last 15 years. Over time the "older rooms" had been neglected to the point where last year I considered moving elsewhere. However, since hiring their new manager, Carrie has quickly shored up several issues and the rooms and service have returned to a high level of satisfaction. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. We appreciate your attention to detail and thanks for making our stay enjoyable again!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Dan K
Goldendale, WA
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I recently booked 8 rooms for our son's wedding party and us...what a joke! The "new" manager called me and said "new management had 2 week cancelling policy...and they were VERY concerned about using 1 VISA since it may max out and they wouldn't get their money??? I have never seen such incompetence as a manager in my life! Not only was I insulted but VERY angry...she called me atleast 7 times "all concerned" about getting their money and to tell me they could have rented the rooms for more $$ since they gave us a group rate?? So she tells me in one call that they were going to run my card to make sure! If I would have had another option to rent rooms somewhere else I would have! When I checked in she has everything SCREWED up...high tailed it out of the office and left the young kids at the desk to deal with me! As I am holding up other customers who by the way were mad at the way they were treated the so called "new manager" came and left so fast it was unbelievable! We rented a suite and NEVER got room service...unreal! I will never recommend this facilty or ever stay there again! That manager needs to be fired...she cost that facility alot of $$!

Room Tip: Don't stay at this motel
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank Deena A
Olympia
Reviewed October 10, 2011

This is an older currently being re-habbed. It is clean and the staff is very friendly. The rate was reasonable. It is close to the center of town and several places to eat. The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of room. There is ample space around the hotel to exercise your dog if needed. The breakfast was nice.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Capri Motel
Capri Motel
#10 of 15 in Walla Walla
Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Morgan Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!