“Not sure I would call it a Restaurant?”

Baldini's Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Merlin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Maybe a cafe is better. Rather dark inside. Rustic . We had breakfast which was ok, a bit greasy but that's what you expect in a place like this.
Small, some fishing motif on walls as with everything in this little town.
Also, as with everything in town, the place is split down the middle with a bar on the other side, so there are smokers hanging outside.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

The best pizza around hands down. The employees are just as good as the food with good sense of humor and customer care!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have been coming to this restaurant since we moved to the Merlin area, almost 16 years. In the last year the service has gone from bad to worse. In particular is a so-called bar tender Nina who is neither kind, friendly, or doing her job well. Our last four visits have had our food slopped either on the counter in front of us or on the floor and had to me made again. She is not attentive to her patrons unless management is there to make sure she does her job. This last friday was the last straw for myself and my husband. Our empty glasses were literally yanked away and no attempt to ask if we wanted another, or if we wanted our check. We sat there for a good 5 minutes before we decided to leave. Wont't go back unless Joe is working. The menu is also a fail, let's make some changes and freshen it up a bit. Old News.

2  Thank Dawn D
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I ate at Baldini''s twice on my recent trip to the Rogue River. The food has always been good. They have a very extensive menu, and several craft beers on tap. The decor is rustic, with photos of the Rogue on the walls, They have an entertaining publication on the table too in case you need something to start a conversation.

1  Thank Jim H
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Was just in town for one day while helping a friend move. Stopped in for a bite to eat and a quick drink. Very friendly staff. Did not treat me like an outsider coming into there small town. I liked it so much I went back later on after we were done moving my friend in for some drinks before we left the next day. It is the middle of summer and there were no flies at all in there to be seen. The pizza we ate was great. Did not taste like a frozen pizza at all. Will be going back to this place again when I visit my friend for my next fishing trip.