“Best Trip Ever!”

and up
Rogue River Hellgate Canyon PM Half-Day Raft Trip
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Merlin
More attraction details
Owner description: Orange Torpedo Trips is the most experienced rafting and inflatable kayaking outfitter on the Rogue River. We offer unique inflatable kayaking trips and rafting trips ranging from 4 hours to 14 days on a variety of rivers including the Rogue River, Salmon River, Klamath River, and North Umpqua River. We have the perfect trip for everyone from age 4 years and up!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I took a trip down the Lower Salmon with Orange Torpedo, and it was a fantastic experience! I had just turned 12, so I was able to take my own kayak. This trip was a life-changing adventure. Thanks to the guides, I've discovered a new path for my life to take. Everyone was extremely encouraging, even when I had no confidence in myself. Josh and John showed me that I could do it, and I am very grateful. It was the best trip you will ever go on!

All reviews
"main salmon"
in 8 reviews
"black bar"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this trip"
in 7 reviews
in 6 reviews
"great guide"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2013

As a team prize our 8 ladies got to enjoy a full day on the river with awesome guides, good food and amazing scenery. We all will be recommending Orange Torpedo Rafting to everyone. Thank you again for the amazing prize. Our team worked hard and this was truly a reward!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Hike along the Wild and Scenic section of the Rogue River with fabulous river views. Guides are knowledgable about the river and its history, and carry all gear on the rafts while you hike. Hike a few hours, then come upon a table with comfortable chairs and lunch all set out, then hike on to the hot showers, big dinner and camaraderie of friends old and new. Trail is not difficult, but too close to the edge for children. Exceptionally stress-free since the Orange Torpedo staff is so top notch.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and our two teenage kids did the inflatable kayak trip down the Rogue River. It was safe, fun and beautiful.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Did the 1/2 day Rogue River trip with 6 kids (ages 7-13) and 4 adults on 2 rafts and had a GREAT time. Guides were great - good humored and lead a fun and safe trip. Trip included grade 2-3 rapids which were perfect for all ages and made the kids (and even adults) feel 'adventurous' yet, it was still very safe by all accounts.. Lunch was much better than I would have expected and was a pleasant surprise. All and all - highly recommend and ended up being one of the highlights of our 2.5 week summer trip.