“Convenient, quiet and comfy - a good value”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff and comfortable rooms. I had requested a quiet room near (indoor) Jacuzzi, and it was exactly that. Pool is outdoors and was covered for the fall/winter, as it was already too cool outside to use it. Very clean, nice furniture and upgraded beds/bedding made for a great value for the $70+ senior rate. There are cheaper (and more expensive) motels in Medford - lot of them - so go for the features that are most important to you. For me, it's a good bed, a quiet and clean room, an attentive staff and ... an indoor hot tub. Elmer's is right next door for adequate if not exciting food, but other options all around within driving distance.

Room Tip: This Quality Inn has separate long-hallway buildings. One opens right to the pool and has the spa an...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Deborah R, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Quality Inn and Suites of Medford. We apprecite your comments and look f orward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Number 87 different Choice Hotel Properties I have stayed at in 2013: None descript Quality Inn, near major road, but road noise not a bother. Staff very helpful, rooms clean, smells clean and bedding not antiquated. Added touch of mints in the room as a way of saying thanks. Would rate top 20% of Quality Inns I have stayed in for 2013.
Will walk barefooted on carpet.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 25, 2013

on my way through to Vegas i have stoped here 2 other times this is a nice hotel with good customer service and friendly staff. the room had a couple issues by they were fixed. i will continue to stop at this one.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Had a great stay at this place, the room was spacious and the bed comfy. The shower was great. Close to all things that you would need. The staff were extra friendly, loved their spearmint lollies at the desk and then found some in the room, it was a nice touch. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Breakfast was adequate for what I require.

Room Tip: I don't think you could complain about any room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on our way to CA. The hotel was great, and the price was excellent! I was surprised to see that this was really the price.
The hotel is located very close to lots of restaurant. Staff very nice. Good breakfast. Very clean and nice looking rooms.
Defiantly a good place to stay if you are in Medford.

• Stayed: September 2013
Deborah R, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. We appreciate your comments and hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Probably one of the best pet friendly places we stayed on a recent 6500 mile trip. The location was next to a good restaurant, a ice cream place, and a large Supermarket. The pet friendly room came with biscuits and doggy bags. Several dog walkers said the place was on there travel route because it was good. Millie would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Howard Bud D

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I stayed here for two nights in September 2013 for a business trip, and had a very good experience. The front office staff was helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and fresh-smelling, and the bed was comfortable. It was quiet and easy to sleep well. The hotel is located very close to the airport and to central Medford where my work meetings were held. (In fact in two-and-a-half days of driving around, I only used a gallon of gas in my rental car!) There was a fridge and microwave in the room, making it easy to eat in my room due to some dietary restrictions and preferences. The free breakfast had a lot of variety, and I was pleased that I could eat a healthy breakfast there of fresh fruit and instant oatmeal. There was also sausage, a waffle iron, pastries, cereal, hard-boiled eggs, juice, and coffee. For the price ($80) this hotel was an excellent deal. My work travel reimburses up to $100/night and I like to stay under that amount, but I also want to be comfortable and have certain amenities that matter to me. This hotel totally fit the bill. This was my first time in Medford for work, but if I go back I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business