“Very affordable!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed last Sunday in Medford. We had a queen suite at the Quality Inn. It was very quiet, clean and the room was large and comfortable. It also included a hot breakfast. The rate was unbeatable and the hotel staff was great. We have stayed here several times, and it has always been good!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Deborah R, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Quality Inn and Suites of Medford. We apprecite your comments and look f orward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The overall experience was wonderful! However, there were a few turnoffs. There was a rather small fitness room (Not that they can change that, but I would have liked it a bit larger). Also, there was mold in the shower and brown spots on the ceilings in the bathroom. But, these problems seemed miniscule compared to the outstanding service. We were always very happy to get back to our room and watch TV. Speaking of which, they offered a wide variety of channels that span from toddler programing, to movies and, my personal favorites, Food Network and TLC. (I find most shows on TLC appealing, but sadly, some of them are downright inappropriate). Sadly, I had no time to check out the pool, but from the other guests, I heard it was fantastic! Happy travels!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank TheBooReview

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This property is conveniently located right off I-5 and near restaurants, stores, and other amenities. My double room was roomy, with a small couch, table and 2 chairs and desk with a chair. The small fridge and microwave were very handy.

The rooms look recently refurbished and were comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Fresh coffee in the lobby 24/7 is a nice touch.

I would certainly stay here on a return trip to the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We booked 8 rooms through Deborah in Sales for a long weekend. Some arrived Friday, some Saturday. All in our group said this was the best we have seen in Medford! A very friendly staff and efficient maids helped make the trip even better. We come here once a year and Quality Inn gets our business!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Any time we drive North, we stay at Quality inn in Medford.

Why? Easy on-off to I-5 yet it's quiet. The folks there are friendly be it the front desk, housekeeping, or the breakfast room. Not only are they friendly, but they are also polite and give us the feeling that our business is truly appreciated. That's most rare in this day and age.

Nicely done, Quality Inn

Room Tip: In four stays, we haven't had a room we didn't like. When in doubt, ask.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've stayed here several times when flying into Medford late at night, and have no complaints. They really should get on the hotel board at the airport as I had to look up their number on my reservation print-out. Their shuttle service doesn't run late at night in the winters, but they have you call a cab, which they pay for. My only issue with that is that the terminal needs better signage to help you locate the cab phones. This last time the front desk gal was terrific, and at midnight helped me with my luggage to my room. Be aware - there are no elevators! I asked for a quiet room and certainly got one. The bed was not a super-plush pillow-top with a high thread count sheets, but it was plenty comfortable for this fussy sleeper. I slept in through breakfast so can't comment on that but appreciated that they gave me a late check-out without any hassles. They are also pet-friendly, and while my dog wasn't traveling with me with this time, he can stay there with me in the future. It's my budget-minded go-to place for Medford.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stayed here in October on my way to California. I had business in Medford and stopped for the night. I had a coupon and decided to give the Quality Inn a try. I checked in and went to my assigned room in the back of the motel. The parking lot was not very well lit and trather creepy. I got to my room and discovered that the TV did not receive all of the basic broadcast channels. Audio was available but no video. Not a huge problem so I decided to do some work. I tried to get onto the wifi network. Nothing happened. I spent over an hour on the phone with the service tech trying to establish a connection and we never could get my IPad connected. I went to bed and woke up about an hour later with uncontrolable itching. I took a shower to ease the itch and returned to bed. 15 minutes later the same thing. after repeating this several times I spent the rest of the night sitting in the desk chair until morning. I will not return to this motel - there are many other better choices in Medford.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo