“Will stay here again”

Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Medford
San Francisco, CA
“Will stay here again”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This property is conveniently located right off I-5 and near restaurants, stores, and other amenities. My double room was roomy, with a small couch, table and 2 chairs and desk with a chair. The small fridge and microwave were very handy.

The rooms look recently refurbished and were comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Fresh coffee in the lobby 24/7 is a nice touch.

I would certainly stay here on a return trip to the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Deborah R, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Quality Inn and Suites of Medford. We apprecite your comments and look f orward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Reno
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We booked 8 rooms through Deborah in Sales for a long weekend. Some arrived Friday, some Saturday. All in our group said this was the best we have seen in Medford! A very friendly staff and efficient maids helped make the trip even better. We come here once a year and Quality Inn gets our business!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Point Richmond, California
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Any time we drive North, we stay at Quality inn in Medford.

Why? Easy on-off to I-5 yet it's quiet. The folks there are friendly be it the front desk, housekeeping, or the breakfast room. Not only are they friendly, but they are also polite and give us the feeling that our business is truly appreciated. That's most rare in this day and age.

Nicely done, Quality Inn

Room Tip: In four stays, we haven't had a room we didn't like. When in doubt, ask.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Nome, AK
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've stayed here several times when flying into Medford late at night, and have no complaints. They really should get on the hotel board at the airport as I had to look up their number on my reservation print-out. Their shuttle service doesn't run late at night in the winters, but they have you call a cab, which they pay for. My only issue with that is that the terminal needs better signage to help you locate the cab phones. This last time the front desk gal was terrific, and at midnight helped me with my luggage to my room. Be aware - there are no elevators! I asked for a quiet room and certainly got one. The bed was not a super-plush pillow-top with a high thread count sheets, but it was plenty comfortable for this fussy sleeper. I slept in through breakfast so can't comment on that but appreciated that they gave me a late check-out without any hassles. They are also pet-friendly, and while my dog wasn't traveling with me with this time, he can stay there with me in the future. It's my budget-minded go-to place for Medford.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stayed here in October on my way to California. I had business in Medford and stopped for the night. I had a coupon and decided to give the Quality Inn a try. I checked in and went to my assigned room in the back of the motel. The parking lot was not very well lit and trather creepy. I got to my room and discovered that the TV did not receive all of the basic broadcast channels. Audio was available but no video. Not a huge problem so I decided to do some work. I tried to get onto the wifi network. Nothing happened. I spent over an hour on the phone with the service tech trying to establish a connection and we never could get my IPad connected. I went to bed and woke up about an hour later with uncontrolable itching. I took a shower to ease the itch and returned to bed. 15 minutes later the same thing. after repeating this several times I spent the rest of the night sitting in the desk chair until morning. I will not return to this motel - there are many other better choices in Medford.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank gogirlgo15
Crescent City, California
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My Daughter-in-law and I stayed there Monday night (11/19/12). We were at the hospital with my niece who was giving birth to twins. This place has a goos hospital rate. It also has a good breakfast. The rooms are comfortable and they are pet friendly. We will stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Rancho Cordova, California
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We got to the hotel after 6 hours of driving... The kids were tired, and so was I. When we got into our room about 10:00pm, we found that the bathroom light was not working. So we called the front desk. Maintenance came pretty quickly but did not understand when I said the bathroom light and had to go back and get the right bulb 2 x's. By 10:30 he was done. We finally got to bed at 11:00 and was woken by yelling screaming, and carrying on by our next door guest. We were in a room with a pass through and this door was this, like a cheap apartment door. So we got the joy of hearing them messing with our pass through door and carry on until 1 am. After I banged on the door, the did quiet it down a bit.
My daughter pointed out a yellowish stain on the white down they had between the sheets and the nasty top bedding, and then on the other bed was a blood stain.. I will never stay here again or probably any Quality inn...

Room Tip: Room by the pool. less traffic noise, second floor and no pass throughs
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank tcooper96
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.