Quality Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn Medford(Medford)(Great Value!)
$86
$80
$149
$148
$125
SpringHill Suites
$148
$135
Comfort Inn South(Medford)(Great Value!)
$93
$115
$107
Best Western Horizon Inn(Medford)(Great Value!)
$106
Hotels.com
$131
$123
All reviewselmer's restaurantwafflesbreakfast roomparking lotfirst floorstay there againchoice hotelspark and flyhave stayed here several timesup to datequeen bedbeds were very comfortablefresh fruitcrater lakehot tubone night stayfree breakfast
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Convenient stop on a trip from Bay area to Portland, easy access off HW5. Looks simple and unimpressive but my room was large with frig & microwave, very clean with a comf. bed & well functioning a/c & shower. Only minus was a tiny dog area, but was able to walk my dog around perimeter of the Inn and around the shopping area. The desk staff and the woman helping at the free breakfast area were cordial and helpful. I often stay at different Choice hotels and find them a good value.

Room Tip: I was in the 2nd building which may be where they put people with dogs. It was quiet. I was on the 2nd floor which felt safe. Did not see an elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Deborah R, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Quality Inn and Suites of Medford. We apprecite your comments and look f orward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Not being from around here I picked this place based on price and relative location.(# of restaurant/bars within a short walk/drive of the property and a real chair in the room). (Hint:Look past Crater Lake Pkwy/and check out the places south of the property). My room has a single Queen bed with a sofa,(Minor down side is the TV channels are digital which means changing channels HAS to sequential because ALL channels are subsidized on main channel 3 (though you can speed dial by holding down the up/ or down button)immediately next door is an Elmer;s, a Pizza Hut,, and a local family Mexican place, but within 4 blocks is a Marie Cullender's, an Applebee's, 2 local Mexican's and a local ,(very good ) Italian place.
The only down side is that this is a wood framed structure , so your'e going to hear your'e neighbor take shower during peak hours.

Room Tip: First night (of2) and haven't went to sleep yet.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I recently visited my sister who lives in Medford. I usually stay at another motel in town when I visit, but they were full along with most of the other motels in town. I was traveling alone with a small dog and it was late when I checked in without a reservation..I just wanted a clean,safe place to stay and I was not disappointed. The rooms have inside entrances which I prefer when traveling alone. The room was large, clean and very comfortable and the air conditioning worked well (It was in the high 90's). The shower was nice, wi-fi was free, I used the fridge and the in-room coffee and got breakfast to go. The front desk clerk was very friendly. Now I have a new place to stay when I visit and it saves me money--always a good thing.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Years ago I stayed several times in Windmill Inn and enjoyed the free apple and free cookie at the welcome desk. Now the property is a Quality Inn with those same pleasures. The pool is medium sized, max. 5' deep, but there is "quiet lap swim" from 7-9 am, which is great for the mature traveler. Large, well furnished room, fridge, etc. I left a laptop computer behind, and the manager kindly phoned after me and shipped it to my home for $25.
Those are the pros. The cons are substantial. A handle in the sink fell off repeatedly and was not repaired. Our feet were visibly dirty on the bottoms if we walked barefoot in our room. Forget about the breakfast (ordinary, crowded). Spend some money next door at Elmer's restaurant for a real orange juice, real eggs and real cutlery.

Room Tip: Building B is away from the Food 4 Less market.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed for two nights and the room was very nice. The breakfast had a great variety and we were easily satisfied. We then enjoyed laying by the pool in the mornings as afternoon temps were 90 - 91. This allowed us to sightsee during the afternoons and go to dinner in the evenings. Even though the motel was booked full due to dog shows, the room was quiet, the service great, and transactions handled well.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple