“Close to airport”

Motel 6 Medford North
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Plenty of amenities around this motel. It was clean and cheap. Free morning coffee, & a decent pool. I requested a room next to the pool. They obliged. Spot on. $57 for two of us works out really cheap in English pounds.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I came in from the Airport from from Denver we are from the East Coast. When we came in to get our room the service person he was rude, and was very bossy meaning we did not want to put our email address and he said we have to.

After paying he forgot to give us our room key and our WiFi which we paid for. We were walking out the door and we noticed we had nothing, and the male employee said I gave you your stuff we said no.

He than looked in this binder and said " Oh here is your WiFi" and we were like how about our room key and he said what room are you in and we said no room yet cause you gave us nothing.

Oh yes one other thing there was another woman working she was older with glasses, and when we were walking out my husband noticed them in the window wispering some stuff.

We will never stay here again and we will make every point to put this motel on the bad list. And our room was stinky and our towels had long thick black hair stuck inside two big towels and a couple others.

Don't stay here they stink!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank bigredfatboy
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling with my dog and was reluctant to stay at Motel 6 but it was the only option given I didn't have reservations else where... But I'm glad I did! I stayed here on 2 separate nights and both times the rooms were SUPER clean (rooms 213 & 235) and the beds huge! The second night was a weekend, so I will say that there was a lot more "activity" and I didn't feel as safe. But as the night progressed, I felt fine taking my dog out and surprisingly the night was VERY quiet. There are many people w/pets staying there and there're are plenty of spaces to take your dog (adjacent hotel has a large lawn too). Front staff was nice as well. =]

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank rosanna_510
Reviewed May 15, 2013

"We'll keep the light on" is being taken to the extreme. It's 1am and it looks like its daylight in here. There's a potent musty smell I can't seem to air out. To top it off, every twenty minutes the entire room shakes from possibly a pool pump below me. I stopped here on a road trip for a night of sleep and was provided a stinky room that's impossible to sleep in. I'm concerned about finishing my drive tomorrow. I don't recommend this place to anyone that can hear, see or smell. Spring for a place that doesn't have hookers bickering in the lot.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The greeting was very pleasant, as was the brief stay. Most notable was the front desk staff's hospitality and efficiency.
The volunteered to "keep an eye" on my motorcycle, asking that I move it around to the window side of their office so their night person could watch it. I felt secure and safe staying here.
The room was more than adequate for my quick over-night, clean and fresh. Ample towels and space to spread out. I rested well and departed without incident.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank PeterGunnOne
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Mary has been the manager for years, she does her best to keep the motel in great shape. If there is a problem she will take care of it right away. We always get a clean room and a good nights rest. No cushy towels, but more than half the price. There is a field behind so we like room 127, the far back corner. No road noise and close to the field for the dogs. And Motel 6 NEVER charges for pets. Some motels are charging $30 per each pet!! This is our favorite of this brand, she does a great job and we are happy to pat Mary and her staff on the back.

Room Tip: Better make a reservation if you plan on arriving after 5 PM, it fills up fast.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We stayed here on a trip to Southern Oregon with our 2 dogs. It was perfectly fine because we needed somewhere dog friendly and near Ashland. It's a bit of a drive to Ashland but is conveniently located in Medford. It was clean and quiet enough and we didn't have any issues, and the price was certainly right.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple