Motel 6 Medford North
Rodeway Inn Medford(Medford)(Great Value!)
$86
$80
$163
$142
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Medford)(Great Value!)
$90
QualityInn
$125
SpringHill Suites
$135
$122
$107
Best Western Horizon Inn(Medford)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
Hotels.com
$131
$123
All reviewscouple of nightsclean roomseasy accesswould stay here againinternetcalifornia
Reviewed May 15, 2013

"We'll keep the light on" is being taken to the extreme. It's 1am and it looks like its daylight in here. There's a potent musty smell I can't seem to air out. To top it off, every twenty minutes the entire room shakes from possibly a pool pump below me. I stopped here on a road trip for a night of sleep and was provided a stinky room that's impossible to sleep in. I'm concerned about finishing my drive tomorrow. I don't recommend this place to anyone that can hear, see or smell. Spring for a place that doesn't have hookers bickering in the lot.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The greeting was very pleasant, as was the brief stay. Most notable was the front desk staff's hospitality and efficiency.
The volunteered to "keep an eye" on my motorcycle, asking that I move it around to the window side of their office so their night person could watch it. I felt secure and safe staying here.
The room was more than adequate for my quick over-night, clean and fresh. Ample towels and space to spread out. I rested well and departed without incident.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank PeterGunnOne
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Mary has been the manager for years, she does her best to keep the motel in great shape. If there is a problem she will take care of it right away. We always get a clean room and a good nights rest. No cushy towels, but more than half the price. There is a field behind so we like room 127, the far back corner. No road noise and close to the field for the dogs. And Motel 6 NEVER charges for pets. Some motels are charging $30 per each pet!! This is our favorite of this brand, she does a great job and we are happy to pat Mary and her staff on the back.

Room Tip: Better make a reservation if you plan on arriving after 5 PM, it fills up fast.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We stayed here on a trip to Southern Oregon with our 2 dogs. It was perfectly fine because we needed somewhere dog friendly and near Ashland. It's a bit of a drive to Ashland but is conveniently located in Medford. It was clean and quiet enough and we didn't have any issues, and the price was certainly right.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This motel was sort of clean....the bathtub could have used a better scrubbing. The plumbing here was bad...the sink clogged, the toilet kept running, the shower pressure hurt your body. The noise level was loud...someone had a dog that barked all night and it sounded like the dog was in our room. My recommendation is to look for another motel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family