“Not the Hilton but for the price it was fine”
Review of Rogue Valley Inn

Rogue Valley Inn
Ranked #28 of 35 Hotels in Medford
“Not the Hilton but for the price it was fine”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

On the Fourth of July weekend I got a room here. No truck parking but that's fine. Both on the phone and in person the staff was more than friendly. The pool looked nice not large but great for the kids to play I imagine. It wasn't packed which was another bonus. As for the room the 2 bed unit I stayed in was furnished like an 80's era motel. Not plush but it was clean both the room and bathroom. Listen to the counter person when she tells you how to operate the AC. I imagine there's folks not smart enough to flip a switch on the wall if you guided them to it. So other than te older furnishings. If you needed a place to stay this would suit the job nicely. Not a lot of food choices around a Chinese resteruant and Taco Bell and a nice tavern acrossed the street.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank GibandJenniferGraham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed June 20, 2013

we were really pleased with the room & excellent customer service. We got upgraded room with the fine furnishings & wine package. Me & my husband really enjoyed the stay. In the morning we were greeted by very friendly owners & enjoyed the breakfast. We had a very good time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sudeep p
maidenhead
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This place has recently had a refresh and looks good and very clean. very good value for money, nice service at front desk too. Got a nice pool too so if the weather is hot, make sure you get in! Perfect place to stay when travelling! Dont get me wrong, its not a five star hotel but very much worth the money you pay for it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank sandeepmander
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Owners too nosey. Tell u cant even keep a door open to let the sun shine in. Been a long winter, and cant even enjoy the rays of the sun. I was told to go to a park if I wanted to enjoy the s just sun. There r other motels in this town. 200 plus motel, and maybe 15 rooms rented. Price is good if u want to live by their standards. I don't want to stay where I have to live by such stupid rules...regarding the sun rays. 53 years old and I have someone telling me how to live. Adios knights inn, or new business name rogue valley inn.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank unbeliev

Travelers are raving about these Medford hotels

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I came into town late monday night i payed for a week, on friday front desk calls me and says i can't smoke outside my room, as i see several people smoking outside their rooms, it is only me and my toddler staying not like i have crack heads coming in and out like the rest of the people here. So if you're a crack head this is the best place for you. I will never come to the knights inn again and if front desk gives me bull i will call the cops and get my money back

• Stayed February 2013