“It's okay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Jacksonville, Oregon
“It's okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

This place I give 3 stars because I believe it's just average .Its not bad but it's not the best kinda of middle in the road . Got the drunken noodles and they were pretty good. The price point is pretty good too.The service was okay too. I haven't tried there buffet so maybe all give it another shot and see if the buffet is where it is at .

• Visited February 2014

Medford, Oregon
“Best I've Ever Had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I love Thai food, especially "Drunken Noodles", so that is what I often order at Thai restaurants. I hadn't been to Thai Bistro in many years (since I moved away), but I had always remembered their Drunken Noodles. I've tried that dish in many other Thai restaurants across the country. But when I recently went back to Medford and had theirs, I remembered that they are still the best I've ever had. The service is also good and the people are friendly. I can hardly wait until I can go back again!

Visited August 2013
Ashland, Oregon
“Outstanding, luscious menu Thai fare, reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Thai Bistro has a wide array of exquisite thai food. Its week-day lunch buffet is varied and reasonably priced, but any item on its menu, by far, surpasses buffet fare quality, placing Thai Bistro in the top echelons among restaurants of its kind!!! It is carefully prepared, absolutely luscious in taste, as well as plentiful, without compromising quality.

It has a warm, patient, very kind, sincere and welcoming serving staff that adjusts most readily to a customer's requests for ingredient replacement. The restaurant is spacious, comfortable, unpretentious and low-key, mostly made up of partitioned cubicle seating. It is an excellent restaurant choice to relax in Medford, alone or in company, with or without one's office work brought to comfortable, private nooks. The atmosphere is one of a warm family setting.

It is well worth leaving Ashland, where I live, to frequent it on a regular basis, as it offers the tastiest Thai food in the area, at very reasonable prices. I never cease to marvel at the exquisite range of tastes and quality offered on its menu! Personally I prefer to order from its menu, rather than choose the buffet. In terms of quality, it would almost seem that there are two separate cooks, one for the buffet and another for the menu, as the quality differs markedly. Perhaps it can't be helped, as buffet items cannot be as fresh as those on the menu, which is not to say that buffet items are not fresh and tasty. I also love how the staff is eager to accommodate and please the customer, whether it be for an entirely vegan meal, vegetarian, fish, or other category. They clearly take pleasure in making the customer happy! Thank you!!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Anna Y
Medford, Oregon
“Wonderful Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I don't get how Thai Bistro could be the #76 rated restaurant in Medford. The best Thai food in town. Excellent lunch buffet. Prompt and kind service. We go regularly and intend to continue.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Enterprise, Alabama
“Good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Pad Thai was very tasty.
Service was ok.
Restaurant was very clean.
Location was convenient to my motel.
Unfortunately the motel(Cedar Lodge) was so undesirable that I hated leaving Thai Bistro.

Visited April 2013