“No bad seats!”

Ranked #17 of 45 things to do in Medford
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

This is a beautifully done smaller than you that no matter where you were seated you will have a great view of the stage and have no problem hearing whatever performance you are attending.

This redone theater from the early 20th century is a wonderful piece of Medford culture and a really nice venue for any show.

All reviews
"no bad seats"
"culture"
"performance"
"teen"
"gosh"
"concert"

Reviewed January 4, 2018

With Shakespeare in Ashland and Concerts in Jacksonville, it's tough to compete for culture. But the series of concerts/musicals/plays/shows at the Craterian are stellar year after year. We don't go to everything there, but there are always some great things to see there. There are no bad seats, everything is close to the stage and the sound and lighting are excellent.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

The live shows cover so many venues that are interesting and entertaining. The seats are comfortable and an elevator is available for those that can not climb stairs or do long walks.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

We haven't been for quite some time. Both times have been music venues. Really great experience. We went to "Legends of the road" honoring the music of Eric Clapton. They were Really good... all southern oregon musicians. Matt Terreri on drums just nailed it !!!!! Jennifer DePuglia....oh my gosh...the girls got the pipes.. Everyone did an outstanding job. They mentioned maybe doing a Joe Cocker tribute....deal me in. I would enjoy a return visit to see them perform again. Thanks Craterian.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 13, 2017

We went to hear Lyle Lovett. Our seat placement was fine: We had a clear view of the stage and could hear quite well but our seats. Oh my gosh! We were seated in chairs ($75/ticket) in the handicap area. We are not handicapped but they were trying to sell as many spots as possible. Simply put, Our chairs cut off the circulation in our legs: my right leg turned tingly and I had all the symptoms of sciatica. My partner's feet went to sleep. We were so uncomfortable that we left this world-class performer before his show was over. When I spoke to a Craterian employee right outside the door as we escaped she giggled. That's it! Very frustrating.