“TripAdvisor nailed it”

Best Western Horizon Inn
Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I want to thank everyone that submits reviews. After a not so good night at the Rogue Regency we ended up at Best Western Horizon Inn based on the rating and reviews. My only regret is that we didn't stay both of the nights we were in Medford here. Great prices, professional staff, and a super clean updated room. The bed was literally one of the most comfortable I have slept in. I was travelling with my husband and our two young children and we felt very comfortable here. Anytime I am in Medford in the future, I will most definitely be staying here.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Nicole E
Darbyanne, General Manager at Best Western Horizon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Wow Nicole, we humbly thank you so much. Your kind words really exemplify our goals here to be clean, comfortable and not just friendly buy super friendly. We know that traveling families are going to great effort and expense to enjoy their time off and we take that as our responsibility to be part of the good time! Once again, thank you for the great recommendation to other travelers. By the way... I use TripAdvisor every time I travel because I know, I will only get honest reviews from other travelers and not paid for advertising. It never fails me!!!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

very clean and the staff was very helpful. It was nice to stay in a clean non smoking room, the hotel looked nice and clean inside and out. Good breakfast and coffee. Would stay again. If only all hotels were this clean :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Darbyanne, General Manager at Best Western Horizon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

A clean hotel is top one of our very priorities! Along with friendly service and a good bite to eat in the morning. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed our efforts! Thank you so much for taking time to share you experience with other travelers.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a family gathering and it was great. The staff was very friendly and check in was quick even though i arrived early on a busy weekend. There was a microwave and fridge in the room wich was helpful for leftovers from the Black bear restaurant right next door. ( good food). I will definitely be staying here again this summer when I come back

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Wow! thank you so much for the very kind words. We love reading that our guests had a great experience and we are most thankful that you took time to share them with other travelers. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I enjoyed my recent stay here very much. One person in particular (Carmen) was very helpful. I enjoyed our short conversations each morning during breakfast. The property is well kept. I loved that they allow pets,so my little guy didn't have to be away from me. Thank you Carmen.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

we couldn't agree more about our Carmen. She does such a great job keeping the breakfast fresh and stocked! We are delighted that you enjoyed our pet friendly rooms, we really mean it when we say we are pet friendly. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words about your stay with other travelers.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Hotel was clean, close to highway & park. Beds were lumpy & hard. Staff were excellant. Breakfast could have had more selections for food ( eggs, waffles). Would likely recommend for convenience and friendliness of staff. Not for a restful sleep. Hope this is helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Darbyanne, General Manager at Best Western Horizon Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Gosh we are sorry we didn't knock it out of the park for you but the good news is... we just replaced many beds. You can bet we will use your feedback to improve on our product! We hope you will visit us again so we can give it our best shot to send you out WOWED!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

They got me in on a early check in 11:00 am I was not feeling and with in 30 min had my room Thank you very much Always a great place to stay very friendly!!! I recommend this motel to any one traveling the area, good people great restaurant next door.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We know our guests arrive tired and ready to get out of their car. If we have a room available... we will check you in before 3PM as long as our guests is willing to take the first of their room type open. It is a generous service that we have practiced for many years and we are just delighted to read that it is appreciated. Thank you so much for your kind words.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

From the time we arrived, this was a good stay. The staff at the registration desk was friendly and professional, and answered all our questions before we could ask them. We had asked for, and were given, a first-floor room; the room was attractive immaculately clean, the heater/air-conditioner worked well and was quiet, and the bed was comfortable. The only very minor negative is that like most motels, the insulation is not great and the early morning plumbing sounds could be disturbing--not a deal breaker for us. The breakfast was one of the better motel breakfasts with both hot and lighter options, including fresh fruit, yogurt, and hard-cooked eggs. The freeway on-off ramp is direct and easy, and the price was right. Altogether, this was a good option, and should we go to Medford again, we will stay there.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

When a guest recommends us saying they would come back, that is high praise indeed! We really appreciate all the kind things you said and we believe other travelers will find your review very helpful in their selection of their next stay. We are so thankful!