We stayed a lot at Hiltons's Embassy Suites and Marriott's Residence Inn. It was refreshing to see that this Spring Hill Suites keeps up with those more expensive hotels in nearly every department:
- clean modern rooms with updated furniture and amenities
- nice roomier double queen suites
- helpful and friendly staff
- large bathrooms with very good water pressure on shower
Wish they could have an an omelette station like those at Embassy Suites; like others mentioned, they do have styrofoam plates and plastic water cups. Don't know such plates are cheaper than reusable porcelain plates and silverware.
The room views were nothing to rave about, being close to I-5, a Walmart, and a shopping center.
We will certainly be adding SpringHill Suites to our list of hotels to search for our next stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our SpringHill hotel in Medford, Oregon offers a complimentary hot and healthy breakfast buffet, fitness center and indoor pool to help round out your stay by energizing your body and lifting your spirits. Our all-suites hotel in Medford, Oregon keeps you productive yet pampered whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Medford Hotel Medford
- Medford Springhill Suites