SpringHill Suites Medford
Rodeway Inn Medford(Medford)(Great Value!)
$90
$85
$142
$123
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Medford)(Great Value!)
$90
$123
$129
Official Hotel
$122
Best Western Horizon Inn(Medford)(Great Value!)
$100
$97
BestWestern.com
All reviewslollipopspanda expressspring hillfront desk staffmarriott rewardsoatmealsofa bedindoor poolseparate roomfree breakfastnice suitebreakfast each morningharry davidsink areaconvenient locationthe breakfast areafred meyer
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We decided to head to Medford and use our Marriott points to stay for free. No problem with making online reservations on the same day of our arrival. The staff must have remembered our last visit as we were placed in our same room as last time. We noticed the great comforters had been replaced with a bedsheet but that everything else in the room was the same. As mentioned in my previous posting the breakfast has gone downhill with plastic utensils and syrofrom plates, it continues with apples wrapped in plastic and cheaper, easier to prepare food. Even the oatmeal looked and tasted cheaper. It appears they are cutting costs in the hopes that no one will notice. I think if someone is staying at a Marriott they would be willing to pay a little more to get that first class feel. As Medford has no 5 star hotel, the Marriott is it as far as high class standards, they are compromising themselves by cutting costs. Regardless, I would stay here again but will consider staying at the Courtyard near the Airport.

Room Tip: The third floor is very quiet
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jkw95
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We were looking for a suite-type room since 5 of us were driving from San Francisco to Seattle and needed enough rooms and space to fit everyone in. We have had some nice suite rooms in our travels through the US, and this one was fine but not the best. It seems to me that the space in the room could have been used more wisely. There is an enormous bath floor space which really is not necessary, but you have to walk carefully between beds and there is a very crowded sofa/chair area. Everything was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was what you usually get. Jut could have been built a little more intelligently.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2012

In selecting a rating for "Service" it dawned on me that I never interacted with a single person except for checking in and out. However, I must say our room was cleaned nicely daily.

We stayed two nights as we were in town for a dog show. The hotel was one of the host hotels for the show.

Our room was on the back side, and the patrons of the hotel adjacent to the Springhill on that side were NOISY. Honking alarms at all hours of the night were heard clearly in our room with the fan on. We were on the second floor. I believe the 1st floor would be horrible. You access the first floor by going down stairs and the car headlights shine directly into the rooms when the cars pull up.

We were given breakfast with our hotel room and the restaurant and it's staff and food were very good. The breakfast choices given for our free breakfast (offered along with our special room rate for the dog show) was more than adequate.

Depending on rates, I might chose a different hotel next year to get a bit of variety and see if there is another place that might suit me better. However based on the rate we were given, I would not hesitate going back.

Room Tip: Don't chose a first floor room if you can help it! Car headlights hit the windows straight on. Stairs no matter what floor you are on.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sued1955
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This Marriott is still a good place to stay with growth going on in the surrounding area. We did notice that breakfast has now gone to plastic and syroform plates and utensils, not a good sign of things to come.. Rooms and beds are still great

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jkw95
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed at the Marriott Suites just so that we could have a king size bed separated by a partition from the sofa bed for our 11 year old son.

The room was tight but well laid out. We all had pizza in the "sitting room"....which was nice as we didn't have to sit on the bed to eat. We watched some tv together and it was a really nice change for a hotel.

The King bed was awesome. I don't think I've ever slept so well. Now maybe I was extra tired or maybe I'm just getting soft but man oh man the bed was great. I checked the label and found that it was a foam mattress. Made me wanna go out and buy one.

My son said that the sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable
I used the laundry room which was very helpful.
$1.50 for a wash and $1.50 for a dry (and it all dried--including the jeans that were in there)!

The staff were awesome. There were some issues with the door locks and keys. The sync wasn't working and they were very apologetic and accommodating. We really didn't care as we weren't leaving the room anyway. Kudos to the front desk workers who put up with at least one angry (stupid if you ask me) customer who's key wouldn't work in the door. That customer was so rude and we felt bad for the staff in having to deal with issues for which they had no control.

The breakfast was just ok. Nothing too special.

Parking was good. No issues. Safe area. Quiet and WalMart is across the street.
Would recommend to a friend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family