“Best Sushi we had!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Liestal, Switzerland
“Best Sushi we had!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We visited Crater Lake and had one overnight in Medford. Through Tripadvisor we have chosen WSABI Sushi. We knew that the decoration was rather straight forward, but the friendliness of staff and the quality as well as the presentation of the sushi plates was much better than described and expected. It was like heaven! Additionally to my wife and me who went for sushi and sashimi our two kids ordered teriyaki and were more than happy. All in all a great and positive experience which I am happy to have visited. If you really like sushi and sashimi, there is no other option. To that they have very fair prices.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Giorgio C

MEDFORD
“BEST Sushi in Medford!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I can't believe I didn't know this place was here and I live right around the corner! After a friend recommended it I tried it for myself. The Sushi is sooooo good!! The restaurant is small and not decorated the best but it doesn't even matter. The food and service are superb!

• Visited June 2013
Medford, Oregon
“Great place for sushi”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Fresh sushi, reasonable, and a place I like to return to when I'm in Medford. This place might be a bit hard to find if you aren't from here and are just passing through on the freeway.

• Visited February 2013
Medford, Oregon
“Best Sushi In Medford, Oregon”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love sushi and always seek out new places to go for sushi. I love wasabi's because of the awesome sushi but also for the family who runs it. They are always helpful and very respectful! A must go when looking for a great sushi place for yourself and for your entire family. Not only do they have sushi but japanese/american food as well. So there is something for everyone.

• Visited April 2013
Jacksonville, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Getting the sushi monkey off my shoulder...”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Well...the night started out with the need for sushi. Thought we should try out a new restaurant in town, BIG mistake.
My husband and I ordered, questionable atmosphere and low quality sushi. Leaving parking lot we both looked at each other and said, "we are in need...of real sushi". That is when we went to our old stomping grounds and enjoyed the best two rolls we had that night. We were embarrassed to tell the owners of Wasabi that we had already went to dinner and had to finish with another dinner, but when you crave quality sushi, you only have one choice and that is to go to Wasabi. Beautiful dishes, excellent service and relaxing atmosphere.

• Visited January 2013