“Disappointing”

Ali's Thai Kitchen
Ranked #129 of 305 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Food was too salty and not very tasty overall. I've eaten at lots of Thai restaurants in major U.S. cities. I went once to this one and won't go back

There are newer reviews for Ali's Thai Kitchen

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Casual dining and family friendly. Our favorite item to get here are the angel wings. It is pretty genuine Thai food.

2  Thank EastsideGang
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I have eaten lunch 8-10 times a year, at this restaurant over the past 20 years. It was always my first pick. Good food with reasonable prices. We ate dinner there Nov, 2012 and were greatly disappointed. The spring rolls were greasy and over cooked. The yellow curry vegetables had great flavor but lacked something in the presentation. The service was abrupt. It missed the mark. I would go again for the lunch specials.

1  Thank Rose-Johnson
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is my families favorite Thai food in the valley. The prices are reasonable, the food is great. The service is always very friendly. It is not a upscale place for furnishings, but it is always clean. Give it a try.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Our favorite is the lemon grass soup. We have been patron's for 15 years or more. We love the atmosphere, price and especially the spice mix. Ali's has a little more kick that the other thai places we have tried in the valley.