“Repeat Visit”

Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Langley City, Canada
“Repeat Visit”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

After being pleasantly surprised last year, we returned this year. The rooms are small, but freshly painted and newly carpeted. The housekeepers are excellent - room and bathroom were very clean. Cheerful flowers in the parking areas make the old style motel very appealing. Well worth a visit!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had to stay a night in Medford before I could rent a car to begin my California road trip. I was very pleased with my stay at the Rodeway Inn. It was clean, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They pointed me in the direction of a nice food co-op, and when I needed to go the rental car area, they helped me find a taxi which offered the best price. I pretty much just stayed in the hotel room and relaxed. There was a small fridge which was really helpful since I bought food and just kept it in the room. Other than that, I just watched TV, and the wifi was great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Say-Rah W
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Sparkling clean, new fixtures, deep tub and a very comfortable bed. I was very pleasantly surprised at finding this wonderful place in Medford, OR. Ultimately the best value. Each room has its own carport, great for foul weather loading & unloading and outdoor carport plant arrangements. One level, easy access. I've spent nights in higher class expensive hotel chains that weren't as nice as the simple, fresh and friendly atmosphere at this overnight stay. You can tell that the owners take pride in this home away from home. Will certainly return.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Portland, OR
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stayed overnight one night while traveling on business. No flat screen TV - doesn't matter to me, I don't watch TV. Room was modest and clean. Wi-Fi worked great. Breakfast in the morning was good - yogurt, oatmeal -- you could make waffles. The only thing that went wrong is my shower head wasn't fully twisted on the pipe and it spurted water out all over the place when I took a shower and even got my pajamas wet. That kinda thing just happens. I reported it the next morning and they put it on the list of things to take care of and apologized. This was a great place to stay for $65. I can't believe how quiet it was on the night I stayed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Scappoose
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

For $65 with tax we were able to stay at this nice, clean, door front (easy to load car, no stairs) inn. Comfortable bed, necessary amenities. The lobby offered free continental breakfast. So grateful to find some adorable lodging options outside the big name hotels, which I've stayed in and have felt dirtier leaving. This place is perfect!

• Stayed October 2013
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We LOVED this place. Couldn't figure out how a 2 star hotel got such high reviews. BEST BED of our 7 night west coast trip! Hands down! The place is SPOTLESS. It's an "old style" motel that has been updated and is fresh and clean with terrific touches. The car-port style parking right in front of your room is very handy. Potted flowers around the parking lot makes it very attractive. Direct TV with more channels than any other hotel we have stayed at. VERY HAPPY with this place....would HIGHLY recommend. Oh, and it was CHEAP!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kingston, Washington
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I booked a reservation at this motel on line for my wife when she was traveling. When she arrived, she found that the room smelled and the door lock was not working. After being treated rudely by the clerk, she asked for a refund and went to stay at a different motel.She was told she would receive a refund, however we were charged for the room on our credit card. American Express removed the charge but had to reinstate it after the motel REFUSED to refund the amount.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo