“Perfect for the price”

Rodeway Inn Medford
Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Late night check-in, excellent service, clean updated room, friendly front desk, perfect for the price! You can back right up to your doorway. Very quiet at night. Some nice treats in the morning for the road. I'm returning on my next road trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Greg J

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Newly remodelled. Freshly painted in bright colors. Park right by room in private covered parking spot. Reception was great. After check-in; clerk offered to recommend good places to eat. Went to Asian restaurant she recommended nearby (New China restaurant) and were quite pleased. In room microwave and mini-fridge. Great value.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank taco40
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We visited the Rodeway one night on our way to Portland and were very happy with the service and accommodations. Very clean with updated bathrooms and a super comfy bed. The continental breakfast had a lot of choices including hot breakfast options. It was exactly what we needed for a great price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rachel A
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

This was exactly what we were looking for. A good, clean hotel with amenities (breakfast, fridge) for a night. As we were only passing through we didn't feel like paying a lot and so this was perfect.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank LarsH79
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had to stay here while our house was being remediated for mold. The staff is so friendly and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. They even mop the walkways outside. If I need a close getaway I know where to go in Medford. Thank you for being there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Tammy0916
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed here one night on a r I ad trip. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Their customer service is awesome. Rooma are clean and well equipped -better than some pricier hotels. Be careful when making reservations -if you call the hotel directly you can get a better rate than through Expedia or the other supposed discount svcs, esp. if you have AAA or AARP.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Anne-Marie N
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed here the end of May, traveling to a family reunion/wedding in Southern Calif. I enjoyed my stay at this Roadway Inn and will return. It looks funky from the outside, but the rooms are being renovated and have a cozy, comfortable feeling. Great towels, bed and linens, television, and refrigerator and everything was sparkling clean. I especially like that although the rooms are decorated nicely they are not overcrowded.
Ted and Frank were friendly and professional. I enjoyed the free breakfast – quick and simple and I was on my way. I especially liked that they had low fat yogurt, fresh fruit and hard-boiled eggs along with all the usual breakfast starches.
One of the real pluses for me was that the AC unit worked like a charm. My allergies have been horrible this year, and all my symptoms went away while I was in the room.
The only negatives were the silly little shower and one of the door locks didn’t work.
I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: This motel is great but print out a map, or put it in your GPS because it isn’t easy to find the fir...