“Great value”

Rodeway Inn Medford
Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

This was exactly what we were looking for. A good, clean hotel with amenities (breakfast, fridge) for a night. As we were only passing through we didn't feel like paying a lot and so this was perfect.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank LarsH79
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn Medford

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had to stay here while our house was being remediated for mold. The staff is so friendly and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. They even mop the walkways outside. If I need a close getaway I know where to go in Medford. Thank you for being there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Tammy0916
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed here one night on a r I ad trip. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Their customer service is awesome. Rooma are clean and well equipped -better than some pricier hotels. Be careful when making reservations -if you call the hotel directly you can get a better rate than through Expedia or the other supposed discount svcs, esp. if you have AAA or AARP.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Anne-Marie N
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed here the end of May, traveling to a family reunion/wedding in Southern Calif. I enjoyed my stay at this Roadway Inn and will return. It looks funky from the outside, but the rooms are being renovated and have a cozy, comfortable feeling. Great towels, bed and linens, television, and refrigerator and everything was sparkling clean. I especially like that although the rooms are decorated nicely they are not overcrowded.
Ted and Frank were friendly and professional. I enjoyed the free breakfast – quick and simple and I was on my way. I especially liked that they had low fat yogurt, fresh fruit and hard-boiled eggs along with all the usual breakfast starches.
One of the real pluses for me was that the AC unit worked like a charm. My allergies have been horrible this year, and all my symptoms went away while I was in the room.
The only negatives were the silly little shower and one of the door locks didn’t work.
I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: This motel is great but print out a map, or put it in your GPS because it isn’t easy to find the fir...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank IdyOr
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Great value, good base for Ashland and Rogue River area. Very clean and great breakfast. Stayed 2 nights and was pleased with the location, value and variety of breakfast items. No pool or fireplace but very comfortable and clean. You can also walk to fast food or restaurants and super market.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RoyBob
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Simple- yet safe place to stay. Rooms are kept up nicely. The place has a cozy courtyard feel. Carport parking close to room a huge convenience. I would definitely recommend staying here.
Staff is friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura G
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

what a great find.... if you are looking for a clean, quiet room with all the facilities you want then this place is perfect.

free wifi, great continental breakfast, great shower, microwave, a few take away restaurants within walking distance. we actually took a couple of bagels and other items with us to eat on the road from the breakfast!!

couldn't ask for any more from this place, I'll be booking inn again next time I travel the I5.

• Stayed: May 2013