“Din Din”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Always great food and nice deck to sit on. Never have had a bad time at this place! Prices are great also!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Actually, better than okay... just not outstanding or inspired. La Fiesta is friendly and occupies a charming historic building in historic Jacksonville. The terrace is very nice, as is the atmosphere. I'd have the Mole, but after multiple lunches and dinners have yet to experience a real "wow" moment. But cold drinks on the terrace rocks.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The food is good but it's the location and the atmosphere I like about this place. The old town and building, the decore, it's great. If the weather is nice the patio is fun and relaxing. The food is decent mexican fare with good chips and salsa. Give it a try...

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Good variety on the menu, large portions, some items a little pricey but the quality is always good. They have a nice patio area and a comfortable dining room.Run by a very nice couple.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We ate on the back patio as the sun set. We thoroughly enjoyed its patron-friendly approach and lack of pretense. The food was tasty, the service was good, and the ambiance was delightful on a balmy summer evening. The reasonable prices -- on both food and drink -- make this an excellent value as well. From the back patio, it is an easy stroll up to the Britt Festival pavilion, so this is a perfect place to eat before a performance. I inadvertently left my credit card there, and when I phoned the next day, they had rescued it and were waiting for my call. They then took the trouble to mail it to me, since we had returned to our own city. Altogether lovely experience.