“We stayed at the hotel the night before our flight out for...”

Super 8 Central PT Medford
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Medford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Bellevue
Reviewed August 18, 2013

It's in a convenient location, just off I-5. However, it lacks some basic facilities. Each room only has one chair, and it still uses old TV with very limited channel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Ray L
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for writing a review regarding your stay with us at the Super 8 in Central Point. I am pleased to hear that you found our location to be convenient for your travels. Please know that we have replaced our outdated TVs with new models through out most of our rooms, we are waiting for one final shipment. We hope you will stay with us again should your travels bring you this direction.

Glendale
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Much better than last year. In the prior year we were placed in a pet friendly room with our notification and I am allergic to animal dander, therefore had a very itchy few days. To add to the circumstance the only apology I got was an offer of Benadryl. Decided to try again with much better success.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for writing a review about your stay at the Super 8 in Central Point. I am so glad you decided to give us another chance to show you how we can shine. I happy to hear that your stay was much more enjoyable this year. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Arizona
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were supposed to drive a couple more hours on our roadtrip but the kids had it!!! So we booked this last minute through a discount site, not hoping for more than a bed LOL Boy, I was PLEASANTLY surprised.
There is a WATER SLIDE in the inside (heated) pool, which was heaven for the kids after a long day of driving. Right off the highway, so easy to get to!
Best of all, the front desk clerk was VERY helpful and friendly, giving me extra pillows for the kids, and even going to the kitchen for a cup of milk for our baby (since it was so late at night to go to the store). She turned a long, exhausting day into an enjoyable evening with my family!
Clean, comfortable bed, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, soaps and shampoos, and a great A/C....
Honestly, I was very impressed, and if I go through the area again, I'd stay there.

Room Tip: Due to the lateness of our booking, we were in a non-smoking room, and I couldn't even tell. Ver...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for writing a review regarding your stay with us at the Super 8 in Central Point. It is so nice to hear that we could make a long day traveling with the family a little less stressful for you. I am so pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed our water-slide while you were staying with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager
Travelers also viewed these Medford hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Central
Rogue Regency Inn
Rogue Regency Inn
#10 of 35 in Medford

Been to Super 8 Central PT Medford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Central PT Medford

Property: Super 8 Central PT Medford
Address: 4999 Biddle Road, Off I-5 Exit 33, 1/2 Mi East, Medford, OR 97502-3169
Location: United States > Oregon > Medford
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Central PT Medford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Central PT Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Central Point-Medford Hotel Medford