“no smoking section”

Super 8 Central PT Medford
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have allergies to smoke, so requested a "no smoking",which we got. BUT,there was a nasty smell of smoke in the hallway,straight across from our room,even though that room was also designated "no smoking." that was not only irritating,but gave me a sore throat.
Also had problem with children running and screaming at 10 p.m. and later.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thank you for writing a review about your stay at the Super 8 in Central Point. I am glad to hear that we were able to accommodate your required room request. I do apologize that you experienced a noise issue. We do our best to ensure every guest gets a quiet, comfortable room. We would love to have you as our guest again, should your travels bring you this way.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank D S
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have stayed here several times when I go to visit my daughter in Medford. While not fancy, it is clean and the staff are always friendly and helpful. The selection of channels on the television could be better. The breakfast is adequate but not extravagant (waffles, cereal, yogurt, pastry, toast). If you have kids they will love the pool and water slide and they do have a lifeguard during slide hours. They also have early morning and evening hours set aside for the adults.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor about your stay with us. It is so nice to have a home away from home when you travel. We can't wait until you stay with us again.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

RM 1)I thought that the cleaning staff could do a better job. One day they did not vacuum, two days they did not give us more shampoo, One day I had poured coffee in the sink and they did not even wipe the sink out.
RM2) Had the same problems did not leave shampoo, one day forgot the clean towels. We left the message on the bed to change the sheets after 3 days and they did not.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Super 8 in Central Point. I do sincerely apologize that our level of service did not meet your expectations. I will personally speak with the housekeeping department to address these issues. I do hope you will give us another chance to show you the level of service we are capable of.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Well, title says it all. Extremely unprofessional of them to not be able to provide me with the non-smoking room I reserved. I walked out and asked Priceline for a refund.

Imagine how happy I was to arrive at the hotel, go up to the room and see that they did try to mask the smell with some spray and by opening up the window. Clearly not enough.

I was almost glad that I walked out as there was an old lady with two tiny dogs barking their guts off, right next door.

Anyways, you get what you pay for, in this case I got even less.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Central Point. I do apologize that your room request was not met. Unfortunately, when using a third party booking company, we have little control over the type of room that is booked. I do hope that should you allow us the opportunity to have you as our guest again, you would call to book directly with the hotel so that we may ensure the proper room type.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manger