“worst Super 8 I have ever stayed at.”

Super 8 Central PT Medford
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was in room 121 the pipes sung the people above us were up until 4 AM stomping around, if my wife had not taken sleeping medication I would have asked for a different room or a refund. I have never been in a super 8 that had water pipes that 'sung' at 75db when your neighbor or the people above you showered or flushed, as I know for sure due to the application on my Phone the noise level in the room. at 4 am it finely quieted down enough for me to get 2-3 hours of sleep before my 8 AM meeting I am thankful my wife came with me because I was not safe to drive.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8 in Central Point. I apologize that your stay was less then satisfactory. We do our best to prevent and solve noise issues if they are brought to our attention. I so hope you will give us another chance should you travel this way again.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Central PT Medford

Reviewed June 16, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 15, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Better than expected. Excellent price too!
Great breakfast selection suited my husband, myself and our picky little 2 year old. When we travel to Medford Oregon again, we will 100% for sure be staying again!

The pool could have been just a teensy bit warmer :) But we still enjoyed!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8 in Central Point. I am so pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed our breakfast. I know how hard it is to feed picky little ones. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager