“2 night of relative quite” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Central Pt Medford

Super 8 Central Pt Medford
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in Medford
Denver, Colorado
“2 night of relative quite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

First night was a Wednesday night. Due to our kid being sick we weren't able to partake in the pool party so to speak. We were put on the second floor and had a good nights rest. I figured of the two nights this would be the quiter one. The second night was a Saturday night. We were able to experience the pool full on. There were a lot of people and my family complained that the water was quite cold herego, they stayed in the hot tub most of the time. I was nervous about our second night being too loud in the late night hours but was again able to enjoy a peacful nights sleep (we were housed on the 3rd floor this stay.) Breakfast was quite good and was well balanced. I am an early riser so I didn't experience the traffic jam my family did but the staff kept everything well supplied and everything was still available. I would stay here again without hestation.

• 5 of 5 stars
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central Pt Medford, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Central Point, OR. I so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel and all that we had to offer. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Mckinleyville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

lost pair of basketball shoes, because were were asked to leave hotel/pool area in haste because of some problem

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central Pt Medford, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8. I do apologize for any issue you experienced during your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Placentia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed in super 8 and of medford near airport on 11th,May and left on morning of 12th and fly back to China. In the airplain I found there was many swollens on my arm and body. when I came back to china, My doctor friend said that are bited by insects.

• 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8 in Central Point. Please know that cleanliness is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, this is the first instance I have heard of it. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager

Travelers are raving about these Medford hotels