New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Super 8 Central PT Medford

Super 8 Central PT Medford
Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Medford
Mckinleyville
“WE COULDN'T GET INTO ROOM FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

lost pair of basketball shoes, because were were asked to leave hotel/pool area in haste because of some problem

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8. I do apologize for any issue you experienced during your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Placentia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed in super 8 and of medford near airport on 11th,May and left on morning of 12th and fly back to China. In the airplain I found there was many swollens on my arm and body. when I came back to china, My doctor friend said that are bited by insects.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8 in Central Point. Please know that cleanliness is of the utmost importance to us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, this is the first instance I have heard of it. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager

Travelers are raving about these Medford hotels

Woodland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

The place was a Zoo because it was spring break! Kids everywhere.....I had and 8 year old boy with me. The crew at the hotel seemed to be understaffed but still tried hard and got done what needed to be done. The 8 year old with me LOVED the slide into the pool. There were so many wall to wall kids and people there was no room in the pool or hot tub and there were no towels...the kid with me could care less.....he loved the chaos.....and because he loved it, I loved it.......poor life guard was trying to wash towels but could not keep up.....front desk person was swamped but pointed me to the laundry room to go get my own towels....I could see how busy everyone was so I loved that kind of problem solving......you had the infrastructure and supplies...we could just take care of ourselves.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8 in Central Point. I am pleased to hear that despite it being busy, you had an enjoyable time. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Gennier Sowell- General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Medford
Quality Inn & Suites
Rogue Regency Inn
#9 of 36 in Medford
La Quinta Inn & Suites Central Point - Medford
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Medford

Been to Super 8 Central PT Medford? Share your experiences!