“Great Service”

Super 8 Central PT Medford
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Medford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Woodland
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The place was a Zoo because it was spring break! Kids everywhere.....I had and 8 year old boy with me. The crew at the hotel seemed to be understaffed but still tried hard and got done what needed to be done. The 8 year old with me LOVED the slide into the pool. There were so many wall to wall kids and people there was no room in the pool or hot tub and there were no towels...the kid with me could care less.....he loved the chaos.....and because he loved it, I loved it.......poor life guard was trying to wash towels but could not keep up.....front desk person was swamped but pointed me to the laundry room to go get my own towels....I could see how busy everyone was so I loved that kind of problem solving......you had the infrastructure and supplies...we could just take care of ourselves.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Super 8 in Central Point. I am pleased to hear that despite it being busy, you had an enjoyable time. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Gennier Sowell- General Manager
Travelers also viewed these Medford hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
Inn at the Commons
Inn at the Commons
#6 of 35 in Medford
Best Western Horizon Inn

Been to Super 8 Central PT Medford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Central PT Medford

Property: Super 8 Central PT Medford
Address: 4999 Biddle Road, Off I-5 Exit 33, 1/2 Mi East, Medford, OR 97502-3169
Location: United States > Oregon > Medford
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Central PT Medford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Central PT Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Central Point-Medford Hotel Medford