“filthy”

Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Stockton
“filthy”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

our room smelt like throw up and urine, the carpet was beyond dirty, no bed skirt and the mattresses were filthy as well. never again will we stay at a super 8 and we had rented 15 rooms this past weekend for a family reunion and no one was satisfied.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a review on TripAdvisor. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

As General Manager, it is my duty to ensure each and every guest has a relaxing stay. Please know the issues you brought up will be addressed.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 5416645888..

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I'm a business traveler! So In 22 yrs of being a Road Warrior I stay at a lot of 8's ,Days Inn, Comfort Inns etc. Including High End places as well! As a Super 8 the facility is NICE, rooms are sizeable, amenities are decent. Flat Screen TV's. So all in all for 80 bucks a night or so (off-season rate I suspect) Pretty decent place and has the indoor pool for those that like that kind of stuff!
But having qualified all the above,....I find MOST Super 8.s usually have a pretty good cable selection. Many times, better than many of the others I mentioned.
This one is about the worse! Unless you like about 8 ESPN including WWE, and 3 or 4 Cartoon Stations. After a long day, I do like to catch up on "news of the day" maybe a History Channel , CNBC, Bloomberg or something that has some value. "I never learned anything from a Sports Channel!" OK, so I'm not a JOCK!
This SUPER 8 is an insult for cable! I On par with a Motel 6! I need to re-think my NEXT Stop in Medford/Central Point, OR!

Room Tip: All rooms are all pretty quite. EAST side more than WEST (street ) side
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Central Point, OR. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the room comfortable. I do apologize about our lack of TV Channels. Please know that we are aware of this issue and are currently working with our provider to get an expanded list of TV Channels available to our guests. I do hope you will choose to stay with us again, should your travels bring you this way.

Klamath Falls
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The only thing negatives about my stay were the beds are not the most comfortable and the hot tub was out of commission... The life guard on duty was correcting the issue and was very informative of the situation.... I would highly recommend this facility to my friends, fantastic staff, great location, excellent customer service.... Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8MFRCP, Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. I am sorry you found the bed to be uncomfortable. We do strive to provide the most comfortable of mattress for all of our guests. Additionally, I am sorry that you found our spa to be out of order, but am glad the Lifeguard was able to remedy the situation and hopeful that you were able to utilize it later in your stay. We look forward to your return visit.