“One of the MANY Super 8's I stay at”

Super 8 Central PT Medford
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Scottsdale, Arizona
“One of the MANY Super 8's I stay at”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I'm a business traveler! So In 22 yrs of being a Road Warrior I stay at a lot of 8's ,Days Inn, Comfort Inns etc. Including High End places as well! As a Super 8 the facility is NICE, rooms are sizeable, amenities are decent. Flat Screen TV's. So all in all for 80 bucks a night or so (off-season rate I suspect) Pretty decent place and has the indoor pool for those that like that kind of stuff!
But having qualified all the above,....I find MOST Super 8.s usually have a pretty good cable selection. Many times, better than many of the others I mentioned.
This one is about the worse! Unless you like about 8 ESPN including WWE, and 3 or 4 Cartoon Stations. After a long day, I do like to catch up on "news of the day" maybe a History Channel , CNBC, Bloomberg or something that has some value. "I never learned anything from a Sports Channel!" OK, so I'm not a JOCK!
This SUPER 8 is an insult for cable! I On par with a Motel 6! I need to re-think my NEXT Stop in Medford/Central Point, OR!

Room Tip: All rooms are all pretty quite. EAST side more than WEST (street ) side
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Super8MFRCP, General Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Super 8 in Central Point, OR. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the room comfortable. I do apologize about our lack of TV Channels. Please know that we are aware of this issue and are currently working with our provider to get an expanded list of TV Channels available to our guests. I do hope you will choose to stay with us again, should your travels bring you this way.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Klamath Falls
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The only thing negatives about my stay were the beds are not the most comfortable and the hot tub was out of commission... The life guard on duty was correcting the issue and was very informative of the situation.... I would highly recommend this facility to my friends, fantastic staff, great location, excellent customer service.... Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8MFRCP, Manager at Super 8 Central PT Medford, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. I am sorry you found the bed to be uncomfortable. We do strive to provide the most comfortable of mattress for all of our guests. Additionally, I am sorry that you found our spa to be out of order, but am glad the Lifeguard was able to remedy the situation and hopeful that you were able to utilize it later in your stay. We look forward to your return visit.

Gennifer Sowell- General Manager
Travelers also viewed these Medford hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
Inn at the Commons
Inn at the Commons
#6 of 35 in Medford
Best Western Horizon Inn

Been to Super 8 Central PT Medford? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Central PT Medford

Property: Super 8 Central PT Medford
Address: 4999 Biddle Road, Off I-5 Exit 33, 1/2 Mi East, Medford, OR 97502-3169
Location: United States > Oregon > Medford
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #8 of 35 Hotels in Medford
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Central PT Medford 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Central PT Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Central Point-Medford Hotel Medford