“Great little family run pizzeria”
Review of Paisans Pizzeria

Paisans Pizzeria
Ranked #45 of 314 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I had a veggie calzone and it was one of the best I've ever eaten. My wife had a pizza and it was tasty, although not as crisp as she prefers. The service was casual and friendly and it is an easy walk from the downtown motels. Moderately priced.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We came here sort of by accident when another lunch destination was closed and it worked out great. Good pizzas, great salads.

1  Thank dbaaronson
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We went for Pizza. After being greeted by the friendliest owners in the world, we ordered and not one of us ordered the pizza. The offerings of calzones, pasta, salads and soups made the choices challenging. I had the sausage and peppers over spaghetti. Really friends... I have eaten at every Italian place in town, Paisans hit it out of the park! Fresh flavors, perfectly cooked and tossed with perfect pasta. Other plates that were perfect... the alfredo... the real deal. Not that fake goopy white stuff. The 4 cheese calzone could feed a village... and would the village ever be happy. This place is every bit of the 5 stars. I highly recommend!!!

1  Thank Darbyanne
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've driven by this place so many times thinking, "oh just another little pizza dive on the corner of the street, probably not healthy eating..." BOY, WAS I WRONG -- I stopped one day to give it a try and have been going back again and again. I even dream about their food sometimes! You order at the counter and they bring to your table. They have wine/beer and other beverages and their pizza is amazing! You can order just a slice and I swear they make it from scratch! I also love their salads -- oh my gosh! They have other food too that's just as tasty. And please, be SURE to try their deserts....I just drool thinking about going back there!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Local favorite and celebrity Chef Vinny has created a good solid casual dining concept in a great location. Two friends and I were attending meetings in downtown Medford and met at Paisans for lunch. We sampled the pizza and fresh salads and enjoyed the energy on a busy Saturday afternoon. Vinny was greeting guests, taking orders, and running the register while simultaneously directing the kitchen staff and flow. In spite of being very busy he remained calm and handled the crowd with typical grace and charm.
We all enjoyed the experience, delicious chewy pizza crust and full flavored sauce, just the right amount of cheese (not oily), good $$ value, and prepared to order piping hot and fresh.
Don't miss this place!!

Been to Paisans Pizzeria? Share your experiences!