“Spicy like Mexican should be”
Review of Si Casa Flores Mexican Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Si Casa Flores Mexican Cuisine
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This restaurant is OK, but let me say, I live near San Jose, CA where Mexican restaurants are abundant, many authentic and some quite good. So, my bar for Mexican is probably somewhat high compared to areas with smaller Mexican populations.

Here, some of the dishes very very spicy - as Mexican food should be. The ambiance of the restaurant was good with a distinctive Mexican feel. The staff were very friendly and provided very good service. The water kept coming on its own when our glasses approached the bottom. After ordering the food came along without a long wait.

This is not the type of placed I’d make a note to go back to, but probably on the better side of Mexican food for the area – after all this is not Los Angeles or San Diego where much better can be found. but, if you're in Medford and looking for Mexican food it's a decent choice.

If you found this information useful in your decision making process, you gleaned information you may not otherwise have discovered, or you just enjoyed reading it and appreciate the time I put into writing it, please give me a "helpful" or “Useful” vote.

Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Long time from our last visit, appearance outside was clean, neat, good parking; interior was clean throughout, greeting was friendly & welcoming, server was quick and efficient, food offerings are excellent as are the serving sizes, good beverage/drinks selection, good coffee. This remains one of our most favorite Mexican restaurants in Medford, OR. We have yet to try the other two nearby restaurants having the same name. Our choice is specifically located on N. Phoenix Rd...only!! Be careful!!
The staff continue their excellent performance, reputation, and provide a relaxing, welcoming atmosphere. Try them. Enjoy!