“Outstanding Mexican food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Guantanamo, Cuba
“Outstanding Mexican food!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good food, good service, fair prices and friendly atmosphere! We stumbled on this nice restaurant by accident and are glad we did. We'd go back without hesitation.

Visited October 2013

Medford, Oregon
“Flavor-free dining”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

As a former Texan, I have a great fondness for Mexican food, and it pains me to see it done so poorly. The food was tasteless and dull, something I wouldn't have thought possible. There are local chain restaurants that do a better job than these guys. The only way I can account for the recent 5-star review is the effect that the "heavy poured tequila" had on the reviewer.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank DrDubious
Los Angeles, California
“Incredible!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This place is incredible. Only 18 reviews and an avg of 2.5 stars? Not doing this place justice. This is the one time I went against the Trip Advisor 4 star minimum rule, and I was not disappointed. The waitress was funny, heavy poured tequila for us, and recommended great food. The portions were huge, the taste authentic - get the pinto beans. They do not have refried beans, but they mash up and flavor their pinto beans and they were incredible. The decor is fun too, and they have a stage with live music. Check this place out! Go for the carne asada, so good.

• Visited May 2013
Medford, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome fish tacos!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I got the fish tacos which was just great, crunchy two mid size soft tacos with a great hot sauce on the side creamy that complimented it well. The rice and pinto beans were really good too. The only reason we are giving this a 4 rather than 5 is the red salsa was not good. The green was excellent and everything was really fresh but the red salsa was more like a spicy cold marinara than a salsa. Me and my boy friend split the dish it was 11.00 we are both satisfied and had two servings of free yummy chips, nice and fresh and warm.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank loveatondo
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Noisy with poor service”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We went in as a party of 5 for dinner and drinks. The server started out friendly and nice but once we finished our food she brought the bill immediately without even asking if we wanted anything else. I ordered more drinks, she brought the new drinks and a new bill, again not asking if we were finished. It wasn't like we were taking up a table they needed as half the resteraunt had already cleared out.

We left a $25 cash tip on a $110 bill. The server proceeded to give us dirty looks for the rest of the night as we continued to sit at the table and got drinks from the bar. The food was bland and only so so. I have lived in Medford for 3 yrs and I have many friends who talk about this place all the time. I finally decided to try it for the first time and was severely disappointed with the rude service mainly and the bland food secondly.

We were in the main resteraunt and had a guitar player playing to tables in the main resteraunt with a band playing in the bar. Between the very different music acts and the other tables it was hard to hear yourself let alone the person across the table.

It turned out to be a good night as the good company of friends was able to overcome the poor quality of the unfriendly service.

1 Thank WorldTravelingGuru