“Family Vacation”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family vacation was AWESOME!!!! Great eatin ... Great memories!!! Hadn't seen my north west relatives in many years. Outback is a perfect place to enjoy a small evening out. Such a multitude of foods for a Marine to select from. Semper Fi!!!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I've been to Outback a few times with maybe a year or more time in between visits and I always remember why I don't go back more often. The food is ok but not worth the price you pay for it. Every single time, they screw up my order somehow. Last time I had one of their advertised on TV specials with scallops and shrimp and they forgot my shrimp!! how does that happen? Its noisy and busy and not very private.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Worst dinning experience ever!!!! Food was horrible, service horrible, will NEVER GO BACK!!! Cold tasteless food, waitress didnt bring plates for bread, when i asked for them she brought them back wet. spilt my beer all over table and didnt come back to ever clean it up. Then a poor little old lady fell next to our table on their slippery floor an broke her ankle..... To top it all off we were over charged for all this!!!!!!!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Outback Steakhouse in Medford, OR is always clean, the food is fantastic and the prices are reasonable. Service is great too. I've been there several time and always enjoyed it.

1  Thank Ayurclaire
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Outback is not a cheap place basically, but with my small appetite I did all right. Got the small top sirloin, 2 rather expensive well drinks, and tip for myself, for 27 bucks. The steak was done to perfection and was very tasty and tender. The freedom fries were very good, as was the bread. Very satisfied with my experience.

1  Thank PaulHS69